"
Antigegner wrote:
can minions trigger EE, too?

No.
does detonate dead trigger ee?
It should, it deals damage.
"
does detonate dead trigger ee?

No. Your minions are doing the damage, not you. Your passives only apply to you, so only you can use EE. Others can take advantage of the reduced resistances though.
What do minions have to do with Detonate Dead :P DD is damage dealt by the player, it will trigger EE.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
What do minions have to do with Detonate Dead :P DD is damage dealt by the player, it will trigger EE.

Sorry got MI stuck in my head. :)
Hi, so if I'm a summoner witch and use Arc as my only attack, and lets say I have added 1-5 fire dmg on my ring... does that in practice mean that only cold dmg dealing minions would benefit from EE?

Because I prefer fire minions + chance to ignite on zombies (also, is minion instability delaing fire dmg too? i think it is), but now I'm confused because if I got fire dmg on any of my gear, does that mean I'm actually not benefiting my fire mobs?

Thx!
"and use Arc as my only attack"
Arc is not an Attack, it's a Spell. This distinction is important to make, because Flat Elemental damage on gear only boosts Attacks :)
Yes, I've looked it up later on wiki and looked at my gear and noticed it doesnt affect it :) Only my physical attack which I don't use.

However... Arc does trigger EE, right? :D
Yes, it does indeed.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 1, 2013, 3:43:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info