[1.0.5] - Lvl 100 - Blastrophe's LA / Frenzy Life Based Crit Ranger w Video (Lioneyes or Voltaxic)

Hello,

i hope your are doing well blastrophe.

@Kelemn and the others : i could talk a lot about this build as i played it for almost a year back then but i will try to make it short.

Is this build still working : we have done plenty of 78s with this build, there is no reason it should not work.

How is it compared to other current builds : unfortunately, any build low life build including shav and COE will deal a lot more damage compared to this build. Back then, Voltaxic rift was the only solution to handle reflect on a life based crit build. That is why blastrophe wrote this guide. Now, with the acuity gloves, you can achieve higher dps (70-80k) with others bows but it will be less safe and costly.

cheers,
Sara
Watch out for Blastrophe's unique loot in the upcoming 1.2.0 patch! No further spoilers, just be hyped at hunting it! There'll be retrospective on the item in the forum on the day the Forsaken Masters is released! ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
Blastrophe wrote:
"
Kelemn wrote:
Would be nice to have an answer tought....

I have no idea what changes they have made as I haven't played in a while...
The meta changed quite a lot, with a heavy focus on auras, so the BM keystone is in bad shape.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Blastrophe, u planning on building this again with the new changes on passive tree?
Would love to see!
the new passive '+2 mana gained for each enemy hit' may be useful if one dislike blood magic
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Aug 15, 2014, 1:14:19 PM
Has anyone got a 1.2 updated skill tree for LA?
zzz
I`m also looking for it!

Shame Frenzy got nerfed =/
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Has anyone got a 1.2 updated skill tree for LA?

+1
IGN: Gredys, Powerlessa, ELQueTeFocka
1.2 update plezzzzzz !!
W
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GNsZjh9BIuIj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jKUNZI2PTnUOd06QjrhPydD50fiSn1KyEtXS3hNkk3jUUdRTFVLVvpbr11oYeJirGegbIxtbG6qb55wUnb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8CfyuDCYcTh3aMC4w2jX2Nv5AKlQWa8ZuNnKSdqqCfpDmmV6bgpzSsR7TFtUi18rl8u-PAnMDjwuzEospKyqnLvdCB037UI9aK2L3Zxt0N3ajjhOSx5oHnCudU7LDtg-968bPyRfPq_MX-Cv6P_rr_3g==

Is your new tree

Your welcome
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info