Become Invincible - Low Life Righteous Fire Vaal Pact Freezing Pulse - Tuned for Onslaught

"
nynyny wrote:
Posting the talent tree and a couple things because I got asked how I am still alive.

nynyny nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Dead) Witch 90 2010457094
Last edited by Makcu on Sep 10, 2013, 6:06:03 AM
"
Makcu wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
Posting the talent tree and a couple things because I got asked how I am still alive.

Eh man, even if its sad, i had to laugh; poor 70Ex set ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Oh, another shav's rf build? Please tell me more.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Oh, another shav's rf build? Please tell me more.

Pretty uncommon to play self caster with Shavs on HC/OS. Who cares about scrubcore?

"
Not exactly, 7k es and vaal pact is not so bad vs megaera / piety. But he bragged about doing this map in a 1000 threads. I dont even believe he ran it, or prolly not alone.

You still dont realize that I brought the map up to showcase what a good build can play. That map basically has any mod a self caster fears and yet I was able to just QS up and run through the whole thing, never having to stop casting.

No point in arguing, afterall you think efficiency is defined by clear speed in this game yet it is something any half decent build with the right items and a few damage nodes gets automatically.

"

Youre 2 months too late buddy
Last edited by nynyny on Sep 14, 2013, 5:43:19 AM
"
nynyny wrote:
You still dont realize that I brought the map up to showcase what a good build can play. That map basically has any mod a self caster fears and yet I was able to just QS up and run through the whole thing, never having to stop casting.

words mean nothing
Awesome build.

Here's my idea of the tree using a Chayula.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAv4EBwdjD8QQexEvEVAVUBZAFvMdFB8CJjwnqSj6KU8qOCsKLR8vnTbFOtg7fDvhQYdCw0NjRtdHBkyzTdhQMFcrWPVapl3GXfJe-l8qX2pgbWNDZk9mnm0ZcFJw1XFNerh7135Zf8aBSYLHhX2IQohrjDaMdo9Gj_qZmprPncSio6cIpyuuk7I4tMW1BLb3tzG4k7jKu9a-OsBRwFTBAMHFwfPC7MNt2CTa3dsa217b59zH3fPfhOL344TkIuaB62Pr5Ovu7BjsOPF28h3y4fVL-tL8qw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info