0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

Can u tank 2 lv71 level map boss + 1 rare + 5 blue pack at same time?

I do.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Can u tank 2 lv71 level map boss + 1 rare + 5 blue pack at same time?

I do.

i dont need to lol, i have 7k dps and 136% ms, they cant touch me and i 3 shot them)
5,5k dps with 8k life here.
thats not 'i dont need' thats more like 'I CANNOT'
anyway goodluck
and goodluck 3 shot unique bosses in71+ maps,what a little troll
"
anyway goodluck

Wherever I see you post, its always you trying to show off or be a little prick. Calm down man, stop arguing with everyone.
"
anyway goodluck

well i cleaned few 70 maps and 3 71 maps with 3k hp, didnt saw any problem (reflect takes a bit of time but hey, warlord mark ftw)

obviously i dont 3 shot bosses, i 2-3 shot every white mob in 2 man party, blue mobs take 4-5 shots, rares usually 5-7 shots, map boss - like 15 shots

i actually cant imagine why one would need 8k hp when he can transfer all this useless def to damage

and as the guy above me said, you are overreacting.
Last edited by logaintf on Feb 14, 2013, 11:23:14 PM
nice build. thanks
Last edited by fatbanana on Feb 15, 2013, 1:06:52 AM
Struyk here

Got hacked and got a refund, which is why my account is banned.
Updating guide tomorrow with the final build ( a mod will edit it for me ).
Last edited by gpgoodpeeps on Feb 20, 2013, 8:43:28 PM
"
gpgoodpeeps wrote:
Struyk here

refund? full refund with items or only char
"
"
gpgoodpeeps wrote:
Struyk here

refund? full refund with items or only char

Supporter packs
Damn. im doing a diffrent build, with bloodmagic so no determination / Hatred / Vitality. i dont like vitality anyway. i just hate being out of mana due to desync mobs, i miss with GS....

but im using imo a decent mace. around 319 dps physical alone and 390 with elem dmg compared to ErQi's 374 phy dps. (my calculations might be wrong here im a scrub with math)

im currently lvl 76 GS marauder on Hardcore. i got 4900 HP 80 cold 80 lightning 72 Fire resistance and Negative 41 Chaos and 6000 armor with grace (No molten shell) But im only doing like 4k dps groundslam and 8k Heavy strike WITH anger + Wrath aura

I even have problems doing 68 maps solo, here i feel i lack alot of armor

Im only using 5linked chest tough, with GS + Faster attack + Added fire dmg + Physical dmg + Elemental dmg) i dont feel the urge of using a Lifeleech gem here with the 9% from my carnage and 2% from pasive.

but with ALL that elem dmg nodes you got going on, i assume Your hatred will become alot stronger. iwent a pretty much 50points diffrent build (but i can afford 50 Regret easy) so that's not my concern, but will it really increase my dps THAT much ?, i highly consider this build if it does. i'll send some links when i get home from work, with my current spec and Gear if you feel like helping abit over messages.

Thanks
Xija

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info