Season Three, Event 13: Descent

"
Condemned wrote:
The way to get the shadow record is to play melee all season until you get cleave as a drop. Good luck everyone.

Seems the same way for Templar, quite sad really. They seem to want to reduce the amount of RNG with the chests thing. Since the rewards are pretty much awful it just opens the race up to MORE RNG so if you can get the skill you NORMALLY use(think 135 minute races) then you have a much higher chance of doing well.

What GGG should do is AT LEAST give racers the option of playing the class like it was most played in the 135 minute races or the way it was played to get the top 3 records. Until something is done I don't see these races being competitive for more than 2 classes.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Struggled for the first 10 min with ranger with zero ANYTHING drops and died to multi rhoa charge with empty flasks.

Restarted with duelist (my first run with them on Descent), it was the promised bliss an EZ way... until I met 3x spitting voidbearers and desync at the entrance of area 2.

That was the end of the race for me, the horrible RNG and class imbalacne really put me off this time.
Luckeist logout ever? lol cant believe i made it.

"
Condemned wrote:
The way to get the shadow record is to play melee all season until you get cleave as a drop. Good luck everyone.

Same with templar.

We used to be able to mitigate this by muling offclass gems at the cost 2 minutes out of our race time. Now its completely random. Chest gem choices need improvement so that this isnt the case.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info