Season Three, Event 13: Descent

went okay for me, died to desync at lvl 10 ish , got to 14 as a duelist , had some nice drops at the end
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.

My other shit

I got the gloves 10 minutes before the end. Before that, I got nothing, I was struggling in Frozen Abyss. Until 5 minutes before the end, I only had 2 Small Flasks, my gear was shitty too. First time playing Duelist, Duelist is OP :d. This is my third real race, so I'm still learning, didn't play to win, but I got to level 13, that's cool. I died 2 minutes before the end, never left Frozen Abyss, but I got to level 13, so whatever.
Last edited by petden on Jul 1, 2013, 7:15:27 AM

would have used that sword if i wasnt a ranger but the bow was good :D
Hodor
first few levels of rangers is awwwful

curious how the other rangers do it

just tough it out?
Seemed like a good run, but only placed 239 as a Shadow at level 14. No points in survival whatsoever and mediocre gear and I only had a close call when I got frozen for like 8 seconds straight in Frozen Abyss.

Spoiler

Build, headed down to Claws of the Pride

I'm not sure a melee shadow has a lot of potential in these races.
Ranger is good if you get a good bow. i went through the whole hour then on basically the original bow. then 5 mins to go i get a upgrade
My first real Descent race and it was insanely much fun. Played Ranger and ultimately only got to lvl 12, but happy with it as I'm really new to racing anyway. The beginning was kind of painful, just running back and forth a lot, but it got easy once I got a bit of gear. Not having quicksilver flasks definately ended up hurting me in the long run, but I wanted to play it safe this time. Found
little over half way in which was nice. Really would like to get a bit further next time.
2nd Witch again, first Descent race I had to log out, massive lag spike in Merv's area right by a champ pack of sea witch's and a rare sea witch with haste, pretty sure the lag spike was my ISP though, luckily I survived, but I had to run all the way back threw a more or less cleared area, lost about 2 mins, then in the last 2 mins had a pretty bad dead end in the place with the flickering discharges, the last 30 seconds I was killing...nothing.

Question about the top 3 accounts for the season thing, is it based off of the top 3 highest levels of xp reached, or is it some sort of overall combination of every Descent race you took part in with that class ?
Last edited by Ragnarok789 on Jul 1, 2013, 7:27:45 AM
The way to get the shadow record is to play melee all season until you get cleave as a drop. Good luck everyone.
"
wooli wrote:
first few levels of rangers is awwwful

curious how the other rangers do it

just tough it out?

skip area 1 but open anything you come accross.

level up in area 2 once, level 2.5 doesnt seem bad.

level to level 4 in level 5 area. pick ROA and kill the boss. once you get to short bow it's easy.

over the process of the race enchant every piece of jewelry and gloves + quivers for additional damage affixes.

i don't enchant bows until the level 15 bow because damage on gear won't be replaced as easily as the bow itself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info