[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Hey guys, level 64 shadow here. I'm having a hard time deciding which tree to spec into, VP or non. Up till I started using life leech on my dual strike and my lightning strike I was finding it very hard to survive, dying repeatedly but now I seem to do ok. My issue is that a) you don't recommend VP and b) you suggest to get more dps skill gems over life leech on your damage skills. The reason this worries me is because I find it hard to understand how I could possibly survive in maps without both or even either. Some insight would be appreciated.
"
Hey guys, level 64 shadow here. I'm having a hard time deciding which tree to spec into, VP or non. Up till I started using life leech on my dual strike and my lightning strike I was finding it very hard to survive, dying repeatedly but now I seem to do ok. My issue is that a) you don't recommend VP and b) you suggest to get more dps skill gems over life leech on your damage skills. The reason this worries me is because I find it hard to understand how I could possibly survive in maps without both or even either. Some insight would be appreciated.

If you want some long in depth theory crafting conversation you can send me a message in forums or online @kiyumori
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
Hey guys, I respecced to CI but I still find myself lacking damage and survivability. What gear should I look to upgrade next? Any pointers? I was thinking of going for Rainbowstride boots next, but would there be something else to buy that would help me out more?

Also, I would also like to know the answer regarding maxing out lightning strike. Should we spec for some strength for the sole purpose of maxing it out or is there a certain level that we should aim to leave LS at?
Hello, I'm new to the game and don't know much yet. Questions:

Where can I get these unique items?

How can I purchase these items from players?

Thank you

(sorry for bad english)
"
hombre4554 wrote:
Hey guys, I respecced to CI but I still find myself lacking damage and survivability. What gear should I look to upgrade next? Any pointers? I was thinking of going for Rainbowstride boots next, but would there be something else to buy that would help me out more?

Also, I would also like to know the answer regarding maxing out lightning strike. Should we spec for some strength for the sole purpose of maxing it out or is there a certain level that we should aim to leave LS at?

rainbow strides seem like a solid upgrade for your shoes, so go with that next. Then start saving for a solid 5-link ES chest piece, and a 300+ DPS dagger.
"
RadsEdit wrote:

Thank you

(sorry for bad english)

Hello friend, just try to grind popular spots like ledge, fellshrine and the docks until you can afford some of the more standard uniques in this build.
"
hombre4554 wrote:

Yes, there is a certain level where you should aim to leave LS at - and that is where your Str limits it to. Should you spec for strength for the sole purpose of maxing it out? My opinion is no. Considering LS will be used mainly as a ranged option, the %increased physical damage bonus towards LS projectiles will not be worth speccing specially for it. I would much rather save the skill points and use them elsewhere.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Anamaeus wrote:
"
RadsEdit wrote:

Thank you

(sorry for bad english)

Hello friend, just try to grind popular spots like ledge, fellshrine and the docks until you can afford some of the more standard uniques in this build.

But for exmple: Eye of Chayula now drop?
You will most likely end up buying your uniques through trading, it's not impossible but for example I found my Eye of Chayula while doing a full party docks run grinding through the 60s.

I wouldn't rely on this sort of luck, as it's slightly easier to trade with a player for one of the many Eye's already out there.

Same can be said for the other uniques, in my opinion.
Last edited by Anamaeus on Dec 18, 2013, 3:37:23 PM
"
Anamaeus wrote:
You will most likely end up buying your uniques through trading, it's not impossible but for example I found my Eye of Chayula while doing a full party docks run grinding through the 60s.

I wouldn't rely on this sort of luck, as it's slightly easier to trade with a player for one of the many Eye's already out there.

Same can be said for the other uniques, in my opinion.

Thanks, but i don't speak English very well, i'm brazilian, so is hard to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info