[OFFLINE] Crius's Livestream

Stream is Online.
WOOO IM SO EXCITEED!
Failed at streaming yesterday because I slept for most of the day. Currently at work :P

I'll be streaming this afternoon :)
Forgot to change the title and first post for my stream status, sorry.
Last edited by Crius on Aug 28, 2011, 11:39:51 AM
Over 2,000 views and my Live Stream Channel is just shy 1 day of a week old. I would just like to thank all of those who have watched my stream. I also enjoy talking to you viewers in the chat as i play and answering all your questions. You have all been so awesome!

I just got home from work so after i take a nap I'll be streaming before i head out to work tonight :)
Last edited by Crius on Aug 28, 2011, 12:14:46 PM
Anyone with Photoshop skills like to make these picture backgrounds transparent? Or redesign the Online/Offline/HD images? I would be most grateful. Maybe the best looking one would get a Beta Invite IF and when I get one.

I just took the normal Twitch [TV] logo and opened it up in paint ;o

Original

Online Mode:

Offline Mode:

HD Mode:
Last edited by Crius on Aug 28, 2011, 1:46:15 PM

you could have just asked ;)
quick and dirty transparent back ... just the borders could need a bit tweak

or something like

cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Last edited by Deathtiny2266 on Aug 28, 2011, 3:58:46 PM
"
Deathtiny2266 wrote:

you could have just asked ;)
quick and dirty transparent back ... just the borders could need a bit tweak

or something like

Very nice :)
I have been so busy with work.
Last edited by Crius on Aug 31, 2011, 10:19:16 AM
Live Stream Status Update

"
Currently my desktop has been acting up and has made streaming live a pain, at this time i will not be streaming from my desktop until I'm able to update my system.

I will be getting a high end laptop for wed development/gaming so it will be much more powerful then my desktop in its current state. Once i get it i will be streaming live again. I'll be slowly working on updating my Desktop as well for high end gaming/streaming.

I'm very sorry that this new came so late but i have just been so busy with work and real life that i haven't even been able to log into Path of Exile in the last few weeks.
Last edited by Crius on Sep 6, 2011, 11:09:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info