[OFFLINE] Crius's Livestream

Streaming in HD!
last time I tuned in, you were touching a baby parrot for like 15 minutes.

please stop. there are other streams I go to for birds
"
Bordam wrote:
last time I tuned in, you were touching a baby parrot for like 15 minutes.

please stop. there are other streams I go to for birds

Haha that was 2 days ago and in was for less then 2 mins, the convo in chat at the time was related to me showing the bird cause i had it on my lap at the time. I just gave viewers what they wanted to see :) At the time they wanted to see my pet parakeet :)

My stream is pretty much mainly PoE atm but it varies from what i do, sometimes i may be playing other games. If so then the status of my stream here on the forums will be set to Offline and the tittle of the stream changed.

No need to hate on my poor wittle birdy xD

Last edited by Crius on Aug 24, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
stream is active at the moment, and he is taking time to participate in chat discussion. watch and enjoy :)
How will I know limits from lies, if I never try?
@Crius I hope i get a key so i can play together with you :P
"
Prymull wrote:
stream is active at the moment, and he is taking time to participate in chat discussion. watch and enjoy :)

I try my best to talk, when i can. I also try to show/ask questions to what the viewers want to see/know. Yes even if its to show my pretty Parakeet named Iris :D

"
Pwnagedevil wrote:
@Crius I hope i get a key so i can play together with you :P

As do i :)

Good luck friend.
good stream, nice quality
"
Bordam wrote:
good stream, nice quality

Thank you :) My son was kind enough to let me play on his PC for pretty much the entire day!

Soon I'll be going back down on my PC and streaming in lower quality :( So i hope you all enjoy the HD'ness for the next few mins.
Thanks for streaming. It really helps us non-beta members get our fix :)
"
FusionCobra wrote:
Thanks for streaming. It really helps us non-beta members get our fix :)

Heh glad i could help.

Currently Streaming in HD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info