Anarchy League - How often will we encounter rogue exiles?

Found one yesterday in The Cave - It was a Ranger cant remember the name though.
I do feel they are too rare. I talked my friend into coming back to game, promising him this great new feature involving player-like mobs that drop great loot. We went through normal without encountering any and he was like 'dude, where are these rouges?':|

I'm not sure if they spawn to rarely or we just miss them...
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
So they cant appear in Act 1?

I was hoping there was a chance you could find one before Hillock.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:

When holding TAB you can see under the instance information if that area can have rogue exiles, Hillock area supposedly can have it.
When a shadow falls, death isn't far away.
Level 50, Act 3 cruel found only 2 exiles so far...And 0 uniques.
IGN: SoulCrasher_
Last edited by starmanwarz on Jun 9, 2013, 2:51:22 PM
Eoin Greyfur
mace and shield wielding templar using glacial hammer and cold snap (with that icy hands animation like Merveil has) and probably also arctic armour
He also had this blue-white halo headgear and a white kiwi pet following him.

Met him at lvl 18 in Old Fields.
He hit pretty hard in melee and kept freezing evrything like a madman, but still was rather easy to kill as a witch with a couple minions.
I've seen now:
A templar using cold snap/glacial hammer and Ice Crown effect
A shadow using viper strike and dual strike with poison footprints and many poison looking effects as well as a green weapon effect
A summoner using summon statue effect and raise zombies, as well as Arc
A shadow using Whirling blades and viper strike

"
Fiercce wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

When holding TAB you can see under the instance information if that area can have rogue exiles, Hillock area supposedly can have it.

Confirmed by a dev on the first day that Act 1 normal cannot have rogue exiles, even though there is a map mod under the mini-map that states they can.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Last edited by Duskbane on Jun 9, 2013, 5:52:11 PM
Got one a couple of hours ago, Ship Graveyard Cave. Jonas somethin'. Got one yesterday in Cave of Anger as well 'Orra Greengate' (gotten him four times now on three different characters)
"
Now imagine if they spawned in parties

As nice as it would be GGG would likely not do this. Or if they did, they would be super rare to balance it out. I think the item drops on them are garbage but I'm sure GGG would think it's 'too good' if multiple spawned because of the loot.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jul 4, 2013, 10:24:54 PM
this is completely random and is for sure rng based, i had like 3 exiles in 3 different instances in a row, but i have also tried to clear a whole difficulty without seeing one, it can also happend that it spawns in your instance but you dont notice because he's in the one area you didnt check, also its completely random which one you get...

they do drop alot of items but just because they are an exile doesnt mean they have to be yellow items, that is based on your rng just like when you kill any other mob.
How do i change my signature?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info