Anarchy League - How often will we encounter rogue exiles?

"
TheCIA wrote:
"
Lolcohol wrote:
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
You will have a 34.8% chance of finding one in any zone but you might get some duplicates so RNG on which will spawn might prevent you from completing the list.

Source...?

His ass.

34.8061523575%

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Hey I figured I would bump this thread instead of making a new one but I have a question - will we be able to access our current stash during this league? Or will it be like races where you have a brand new empty stash and have to find gear all over again?

Will it basically be a self-found league at the start? If so I'm very happy about that.
Anyone found and killed one yet?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Found 2.

One guy was using Rain of Arrows, and the other was a Leapslam Double Striker.. They were both pretty easy, found them in Fellshrine on Normal.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Now imagine if they spawned in parties
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jun 7, 2013, 11:57:30 PM
Found one, Fellshrine aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf6ei0vShqc&feature=youtu.be

Minara Anemina, seems to be a Summoner
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
Last edited by TheShadowX on Jun 8, 2013, 12:02:46 AM
im at 3rd act and i cant find 1 :S
my english sux.
Got one in the Weaver's Chambers, been resetting it to try to find more
I ran into 3 so far today. Chamber of Sin. Vaal Ruins. and the city of Sarn area.

My advice is just play the game and keep an eye out for them. The funny thing is I wasn't even looking for them when I did find them.
i encountered my first rogue exile yesterday in Act II, Old Fields. I was partnered-up with another ranger.

the rogue exile was a shield-charging tank. made brutus seem like a wimp.

still, i got him before he got me :) dropped nothing but a boat-load of blues + whites tho. i was hoping for three or four half-decent rares...
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info