Anarchy League - How often will we encounter rogue exiles?

There was this achievement saying : "Slay the 13 rogue exiles (Anarchy only)."
So there will be total 13 rogue exiles, or 13 types of them?

It would be great if we encountered them like every third area we enter, so when we complete act 1, we would have killed like 3-4 of them .
But if there is only 13, we would encounter only one in every 10 day during 4 months.....

could someone clear this out?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
There was this achievement saying : "Slay the 13 rogue exiles (Anarchy only)."

It would be great if we encountered them like every third area we enter, so when we complete act 1, we would have killed like 3-4 of them .
But if there is only 13, we would encounter only one in every 10 day during 4 months.....

could someone clear this out?

It could be any number of things.

It could be that their spawn chance is moderate, and the challenge just isn't that hard to complete at all.

It could be that they spawn often and the challenge REALLY isn't hard to do.

It could be that they spawn moderately but they are really hard to kill, and if they kill you, or you leave the area in any way they disappear.

It could be that they spawn randomly, but are restricted to certain parts of the game, in that you could only find 3 kinds in normal, 3 kinds in cruel, 3 kinds in merciless, and 3 of them in maps.

It could be that they are restricted to specific areas, and in those areas their chances to appear are random and you have to farm an area a couple of times to get them to appear like Large Chests.

There are any number of ways it could be setup aside from just "The chance to find one is as low as an exalted orb" to make the small number not super easy to achieve. Including that that particular challenge could just not be that hard at all.

For example depending on how rare the Eternal Orb is, I don't think the "use one of every currency" challenge is hard at all.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jun 2, 2013, 9:03:19 AM
You will have a 34.8% chance of finding one in any zone but you might get some duplicates so RNG on which will spawn might prevent you from completing the list.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Imagine if it spawned a fixed amount, only every so often, and they would then wander around peoples instances.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
maybe rogue is the type of NPC that should look like Shadow or they are all named rogues
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
You will have a 34.8% chance of finding one in any zone but you might get some duplicates so RNG on which will spawn might prevent you from completing the list.

Source...?
"
Mr_Bill wrote:

Would also like to know the source. Seems a little high to me...
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
"
Lolcohol wrote:
"
Mr_Bill wrote:

Source...?

His ass.
IGN = TheCIA
Its been confirmed that 95% of exiles can not get out of the twilight strand in Anarchy.

Hodor spawns in the twilight strand before you have even stood up on the beach, and he has a new 0.11.0 special mod on his weapon:

"Hodorosion: Destroy equipped life flasks of enemies on hit"
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
No, that's a typo. It's 150 different types.

Also the achievement is named "Gotta Catch 'Em All."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info