Teaser of Anarchy League

"
Antigegner wrote:
more leagues?

Yes. These new ones are not race events - they last four months.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Hartkid wrote:
Player's characters that have died come back as enemies to attack others when progressing through the area where they died. I'm calling it!

Boss areas are going to be nightmare spec then..
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
more leagues?

Yes. These new ones are not race events - they last four months.

4-months at a time, but will be around permanently right?
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by _oGs on Feb 14, 2014, 6:33:35 PM
so hard to build characters up with so many people going to be playing in so many different leagues
nice teaser!

will one of these new leagues drop back into the regular HC league after 4 months?
RIP HC league. Multiply 4month leagues, hmm? One is HC, one is SC seems like the only explanation?
"
Hartkid wrote:
Player's characters that have died come back as enemies to attack others when progressing through the area where they died. I'm calling it!

Bah, beaten :(

It's like ghosts in NetHack.

e: Actually, this is very likely - since your character dies in hardcore, and anarchy will probably be a hardcore league, it makes sense for your guy to kill other people coming in. I hope to see high-level players seeding low-level areas with ridiculously pimped characters.

Also Chris if this is actually what it is and you want an absolutely brutally unfair player-enemy to include, I have a low-level spec on my shadow that fulfills this nicely : )
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 27, 2013, 2:29:05 AM
"
tehnix wrote:
nice teaser!

will one of these new leagues drop back into the regular HC league after 4 months?

Onslaught does.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The biggest question is WHEN are these leagues expected to start. I'm really reluctant to reroll new chars in the existing leagues knowing the new stuff is just around the corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info