Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

it looks pretty good
and we already got a lot of information what might/will change
i still dont get all the disappointed about the "cruse-nerf" etc
ya it is bad atm since they deployed that early
but meeles took too much dmg (lategame) so i think that nerf is necessary for the "rework" of defense/monster dmg (otherwise bosses might be no threat at all after the patch)

keep up the good work

PS: sorry went a bit offtopic there
Ready to make my first post.

I just wanted to say, that i am absolutely STUNNED how you devs handle communication. its..so easy..plain...human..

love it and cant wait for the next patches and the next years im grinding gear in your games.
Marauder called "Nerf", you make me laugh. :D

Nice interface, eager to see more about the future patch!
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Marauder called "Nerf", you make me laugh. :D

Nice interface, eager to see more about the future patch!

Honestly, I've been calling my Marauders Nerf for several years :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
please make the events window optional. like a x in the corner that would hide it to a single bar, that could be brought up later? i hope you understand what i mean.

Not everyone is interested in races, you know.
"
Antistes wrote:
please make the events window optional. like a x in the corner that would hide it to a single bar, that could be brought up later? i hope you understand what i mean.

I am sure they will add your request on their priority list in the position it belongs, somewhere between act 5 and level cap 250.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on May 22, 2013, 7:08:32 AM
Nerf looks beast!
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Dang we have servers round the world but not in South America? feels bad men
Would be cool if Onslaught league was NPC (monster) invasion into towns mixed with cutthroat :D
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Last edited by conall88 on May 22, 2013, 7:23:14 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

I am sure they will add your request on their priority list in the position it belongs, somewhere between act 5 and level cap 250.

Why do you say that? since they haven't released the feature yet, i do not see any obstacles to adjust it a bit, so it is not a bother to people who do not race. It seriously limits the length of the character selection part of the window, and without being able to sort my characters on the list i need to see as much as i can at once.

So i really think they could make this adjustment (the race window being hide-able) before they release it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info