Screenshot of a New 0.11.0 Feature

While we are updating things on the character select screen, any chance I'll be able to rank my characters in some fashion?

Also, very funny that people think this is what the "exciting news" is.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
It would of been better to have the races on the left so we could see more of our alts without scrolling.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
cool
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Last edited by TheFalls212 on May 23, 2013, 11:00:14 PM
Looks great!
very simple. extreme usefull :)
Awesome feature.
Next: Re-organize character, feature =)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
onslaught has nothing to do with cut-throat as stated twice by chris already.

My guess is that they are releasing act 3.5 and bringing back MoC

Act 3X is being released in Sept/Oct. This patch doesn't bring back MoC, sorry!

Hmmm, what about having a MoC race, at the end of a given race season, for those who have participated (played through, not just joined and quit) in a certain percentage (say 20%?) of the given races in a season? Or it could be a factor or participation and season points earned.

The ticket to get into an MoC (or a couple MoC runs) would be like a type of season race reward.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 25, 2013, 3:40:00 AM
ok so I can now take my existing HC characters and join a race? no more creating a new one and going the "Path Of Killing Hillock" over and over?

that's awesome!

also I like the other features you guys have planned for 0.11
especially the loot change. letting the players choose is truly the best way to go.
and the Karui lore sounds great too. letting the players do other stuff besides the endless grind. although I wish you take it the extra step, and have "historic" mini-quests in-place to recover said lore.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info