/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Acid Weapon effect 45% off - 30 points.

And new expansion info, cool stuff! I'm hoping for some low-life friendly stuff for people who can't get Shavronne's, or hopefully some cool new microtransactions. Fashion!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Acid Weapon effect 45% off - 30 points.

And new expansion info, cool stuff! I'm hoping for some low-life friendly stuff for people who can't get Shavronne's, or hopefully some cool new microtransactions. Fashion!

Ah, a throwback effect from the days before brand-new Exiles wandered around Wraeclast with shiny wings, cute little crowns and/or glowing skulls where their heads should be. +1 for the old-school "dark, gritty and realistic" effects.

Agree re: expansion news; sounds very interesting. This game just keeps getting deeper and deeper. Great stuff!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Medusa Snakes effect 22% off - 175 points.

Now to wait for three weeks :))
IRON MAN
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Stock up! Stock up!
IRON MAN
 Damn GGG for the stash tab activation change. However long I continue to play and ride the PoE merry-go-round I'll always be unhappy that I can't buy the Premium Stash Tab Bundle and have 6 new 100% empty tabs to use as I please. I really want to do some stash tab cleaning and eliminate some of my remove-only tabs. But how as I don't want to vendor anything right now?

Case in point I took an old crappy Shadow build that I stopped at level 52 last year and used my full respec to create a very nice storm call + arc totem build that is patterned loosely after ZiggyD's stormcall Templar. I'm very pleased how well shock stacking and lightning damage is working in Cruel Act 3. By having all my remove-only tabs of gear it makes it very enjoyable to play this build and have all kinds of leveling gear to choose from.

So throwing away dozens of tabs worth of gear is not a desirable option for me now (and probably forever). Six of my remove-only tabs that are less less than 1/2 full could be converted to full use tabs but since I don't get to pick the 6 I just know I'd get the ones that are 95%+ full converted and thus the 165 points is wasted. At 10¢ a point USD I don't think it is fair to pay $16.50 USD and have to suffer RNG gambling with my stash tabs.

Oh PoE Gods, why hast though forsaken thee?

Edit: Or more to the point, why has GGG stabbed me in the back? (Please, don't chime back about some kind of race league stash tab problem that necessitated the change. I know that.) Why won't GGG code another way out of this mess?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 2, 2014, 8:15:51 AM
I'm still hammering away at my RO tabs, with more incoming at the end of the 1 MO race. Not gonna be buying new tabs anytime soon. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
Lightning Weapon effect 33% off - 180 points.

Tick, tock. What builds are you all planning to use in the next long-term league? I have a dual storm call totem build planned, which should only require points in Intelligence to make it work. I'll add a couple of zombies to tank hits, I hope the damage isn't too horrible.

Does "X% increased totem damage" stack additively with other "X% increased damage" modifiers? e.g. if I have 50% increased lightning damage and 10% increased totem damage, that's 60% increased lightning damage. Seems like it should, but there could be some weird interaction. Maybe. But probably not.
IRON MAN
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm still hammering away at my RO tabs, with more incoming at the end of the 1 MO race. Not gonna be buying new tabs anytime soon. ='[.]'=

Yeah, those 3 RO-Tabs are going to be a pain in the butt to sort through. :|
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Yeah, those 3 RO-Tabs are going to be a pain in the butt to sort through. :|

Congratulations on not being a compulsive hoarder.

Some of us aren't so fortunate. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info