/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Verdant Weapon effect 47% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

One of the best effects. When you use it, your attacks actually spawn butterflies! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

One of the best effects. When you use it, your attacks actually spawn butterflies! =^[.]^=

Yep; some greatness to be found in the old-school weapon effects. Watching the blowtorches, arc welders and Tesla coils parading through Wraeclast nowadays makes me yearn a bit for the understated yet artistic days of yore.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Verdant Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.

Last full gear was Seraph Armour Set on June 29th. So what's the difference (other than the word set or pack) between a set and a pack? Consistency please GGG. Oh wait... this is GGG, there is inconsistency and imbalance in PoE forever. What was I expecting? My bad.
Wow man really? Do you have to find something to complain about in everything GGG does?

Since I've stopped playing PoE after 21 months from not enjoying it anymore as GGG will never improve the solo experience (yes, yes, I know they don't have to do a damn thing for solo players. Why, in fact they don't have to do a damn thing about any broken game mechanic and I'm free play or not play as I choose, and to not buy anything too), I can still keep the spreadsheet up to date and nitpick GGG over content inconsistencies. Just for the record, since this is several items it should be called a set.

I'll probably play the next 4 month league though as it's also a mini-expansion so we should get a new zone or two.

Note: There, I just changed the name to set in the spreadsheet. Now I'm happy.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 20, 2014, 2:39:15 PM
Strongboxes was pretty much an improvement to solo play.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Strongboxes was pretty much an improvement to solo play.

OMG. Yes, that was definitely a nice perk for us solo players. GGG is already on record to nerf the hell out of them and they'll probably be just another once full in a moon/new moon event. This seams to be the norm for GGG. They come up with a great game feature and introduce it into a 4 month league. After the 4 month test and feedback that tells them it was a success and it should migrate over to the permanent leagues they either nerf it to make it of useless value and/or make it so it's a rare event. The corrupted zones are likely to be a rare to find zone. GGG must be actively trying to make the PoE loyalist quit playing and cater to the 1% top elite players as has been suggested in many other past posts because it worked and my 25+ hours a week playing of Poe is over. I haven't played a single map or zone since the end of Ambush, just trying to consolidate all my remove-only tabs down to a smaller quantity. Damn that I can't buy new tabs and get a six pack of added, empty tabs. SIGH!!!

This is the thread to talk about the Daily Deals so I am shutting up now. Sorry for the brain leak about playing solo. My bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Arctic Skull effect 27% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
Lightning Bat pet 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
duh! 16 dollars for an electrocuted bat? this is horrible, pets are so overpriced

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Seraph Helmet 25% off - 90 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info