[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
Given that you can't really do 5 auras anymore and the nerfing of purity aura
what would you say are the priority auras?

ive recently redid the build from ground up, with scion start, used grace hatred while leveling, then droped grace, for discipline+hatred and equiped abyssus. u need to 1 shot everything for this to work though becoz ull die instantly from zero armor if thats not the case. for safer playstyle which i havent tested id say alpha howl grace+hatred is the way to go.
ign @Firion_Black
Hi all, Im currently trying to do this build and need to go on my 1st shopping tour (wanted to try selffound but Dominus won :p). If anybody has lvl50 gear (daggers, 5L ES chest etc.) to sell, please contact me :)
Last edited by Psychotic_Deformity on Nov 18, 2013, 7:25:52 PM
"
Newb4evar wrote:
"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
Given that you can't really do 5 auras anymore and the nerfing of purity aura
what would you say are the priority auras?

ive recently redid the build from ground up, with scion start, used grace hatred while leveling, then droped grace, for discipline+hatred and equiped abyssus. u need to 1 shot everything for this to work though becoz ull die instantly from zero armor if thats not the case. for safer playstyle which i havent tested id say alpha howl grace+hatred is the way to go.

Agreed. Scion is significantly better for this build with less wasted points if you still wish to go for US and not and Eye build.

My Scion end build:
Passive skill tree build

There's options in the dualist area that you can exchange for damage but in testing at the end, it seems the 1 extra frenzy charge is has the greater output. Also, the extra block is valuable in the beginning of the Scion tree if you're struggling, though i did not pick it up as i tend to kill things quickly.

Also for those still reading this forum for the build, note the OP has quit the game. However you can find his suggestions below and on page 70 in this thread.

"
Xavyer wrote:
Hi Guys,
As you might have noticed i didnt play POE for some time now, and not plan in the near future.
But i visit the site yesterday and noticed some messages about how my build should look in a new skill tree. Well right now shadow variant should be something like this:

This is for using with godly amulet. If you do not have one just use Eye of Chayula and something like this:

But if you are starting a new character i would really suggest using all your gear on a scion version as i think it is far better suited for this build:

I won't be visiting the forum much in the near future, hope this post help someone.
Hi,

I have few questions about this build.

1) Am i only who dont see full skill tree? When i click on your links i see tree with few skills and other arent added.

2) What is purity gem what are you using? Do you mean Purity of Ice, Fire ... etc etc?

3) No other questions, i think my question about skill tree is the most important for me.

Thanks for answers.
Man, why you took all the skills with one handed damage? why don't you took the dual wielding?
You are attacking with two hands?

Please explain me that, i'm from Argentina, sorry for my english...
Thanks
SebastianXV
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAecFfQX5DkgQexEvEZYV1xXwFr8Y2xmKGo8a2x4aIWAk_SepKCootSmlKjgrCiy_LYMwVDboOlI-z0CgRwZOKlM1VgRWY1bqVvVW-luvX2pgiGFSY0NtbHBScFZwu3DVdPF943_GhmCGrofbiEKMC5AblwaX0JlXmZqaE5u1naOfy6Z_pzSxs7TFtUi297k-uXy95r46wFHBAMHFwuzDbdUA14bZE9sa227b1N0N44TnVOn-62PsGOyw7UHuDu9O8-r1S_ba-WP7Cfyr_MX_kw==

Level 86.

+144 to Strength
+273 to Dexterity
+123 to Intelligence
+101.5 to maximum Mana
+124 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+4 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+4 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
98% increased Physical Damage with Daggers
190% increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers
140.6% increased Evasion Rating
112% increased maximum Energy Shield
35% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
21% increased Attack Speed
3% increased Cast Speed
20% reduced Mana Reserved
16% increased effect of Auras you Cast
7% increased Movement Speed
210% increased Critical Strike Chance
80% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
Life Leech applies instantly. Life Regeneration and Life Recovery from Flasks have no effect.
Maximum Life becomes 1, Immune to Chaos Damage
4% increased Evasion Rating per Frenzy Charge
12% more Maximum Energy Shield
8% increased Attack Speed with Daggers
Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life
50% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
Critical Strikes with Daggers Poison the enemy
66% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Daggers
36% increased Accuracy Rating
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks
Cannot be Stunned
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
12% increased Radius of Auras
+24.6% Energy Shield
+28.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+546 Accuracy Rating

Last edited by Peenk on Dec 6, 2013, 11:02:08 PM
Can you try to make a lvling guide for your build Peenk? It looks cool
A very good guide,hope someone can continue to update it.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
Last edited by ThorArise on Dec 18, 2013, 1:23:48 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that the Skill Points for the passive that are giving are not all there? Seems to be missing alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info