Build of the Week Video #1

I'd like to see you guys do a melee "build of the week" and than watch it die several times in merciless in one hit. Maybe it'd give you some sense to realize how under powered your melee builds are and just how worthless stats like defense are.
"
psythos wrote:
I'd like to see you guys do a melee "build of the week" and than watch it die several times in merciless in one hit. Maybe it'd give you some sense to realize how under powered your melee builds are and just how worthless stats like defense are.

^^^

I'd prefer if the melee build was evasion too. You know, since evasion works so well in end-game...
TehHammer is not a crime!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Suddenly, a wild chess game appears
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
He almost died quite a bit. Even the original maker of the build commented and said that he doesn't go to merciless with his Melee build and was surprised chris didn't die and he would have, had he not had the flasks which are only good for a mob or two..the length of the video. I really feel the game makers are under appreciating the fact at how poorly designed their melee mewchanics are. Who knows maybe they'll fix it and we'll have a fun game after all.

I'll be waiting to see.
outdated :(
"
Oz1 wrote:

No shit, kid. It's a 8 month old thread, what the fuck else did you expect?
"
Oz1 wrote:

Let me guess, you used the search function and didnt look at the date?
"
xenogias wrote:
"
Oz1 wrote:

Search function is complete crap anyways, your comment means nothing.
"
Kaeudaar wrote:
"
xenogias wrote:
"
Oz1 wrote:

Search function is complete crap anyways, your comment means nothing.

Are you that dense? Of course the search function is crap. Why do you think I guessed thats how he necro'd the thread. Your comment makes you look like a little kid trying to be funny but failing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info