Build of the Week Video #1

We've posted the first episode of the Path of Exile Build of the Week video series! This episode features Big_Z's Totem Templar called Seymore.

The goal is that these are fast and easy to make on the weekends, so we record them in one go and post them, mistakes and all. For example, check out the awesome crazy way I pronounced the word "Chaos" - I have no idea what went on there.

We'll try to make sure the next ones are available in HD resolutions. I'll also put more attention towards the Passive Skill layout of future characters - Big_Z's one had enough cool synergies going on with the totems that I didn't get time to show the passives off.

If you would like your build to be featured, post a request here!

Edit: Video #2 is live!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 23, 2012, 6:16:39 AM
Very interesting Chris , hope we will see this series keep on going for a long long time :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
What's a carias?

That's a great build, and I'm glad you demonstrated the Lightning Warp totem. That's one of my favorite things to do with the new supports.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Nice totem build, i more love my ice spear totem build,but this too looks good.

But i think you wrong use a ice spear totems,i always create it behind templar (on corner of screen) not in front. In this way templar is body shield for totems ,and totems may long time hits on maxium distance, and protect templar.

P.S. Totems are best thing in game. :D
I hope here will be more fire spells before OBT, fire spear. :D
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Jun 16, 2012, 7:41:00 AM
Just wish you had shown Frost Wall + Totem for max survivability shenanigans.

Also, I thought my cold totem character (cold snap with damages, lots of cast speed, low life with pain attunement and redbeaks) would be pretty novel. Have to cook something else up now.
"
triada13 wrote:

But i think you wrong use a ice spear totems,i always create it behind templar (on corner of screen) not in front. In this way templar is body shield for totems ,and totems may long time hits on maxium distance, and protect templar.

I know, I worked that out after recording :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
What's a carias?

That's a great build, and I'm glad you demonstrated the Lightning Warp totem. That's one of my favorite things to do with the new supports.

You should have seen lightning warp remote mine totems. They were absolutely obscene :P
The amount of combinations you can make in this game are numerous
That's a fun build but seemed like a bit of work.

Looking forward to the next episodes!
This video series looks promising. And the elemental weakness totem is awesome!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info