Intimidating Cry not working as of 3.25 launch [Fixed]

"
Belegur85 wrote:
Just got fixed, thanks GGG

"Fixed a bug where Intimidating Cry was not granting movement speed."

It still doesn't work if you use it with autoexertion. Tried it just now on Blood Aqueducts with multiple characters. It works without autoexertion but not with.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
I think in the patch notes it says that auto-exertion does not provide buffs. Excuse my ignorance if this is wrong, i'm not using the gem currently.
"
Belegur85 wrote:
I think in the patch notes it says that auto-exertion does not provide buffs. Excuse my ignorance if this is wrong, i'm not using the gem currently.

Huh?? What is the point of the gem then? Wait is this actually real? They changed the autoexertion gem to cost 15% increased mana reservation and on top of that, it doesn't even give the buff from a warcry if you use it with autoexertion? That's crazy if that's how it really works and it's not a bug.

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
I think so, it should say on the gem? If not check patch notes, im pretty sure i read it in there. I didnt use it last league either, so I don't really know how it works/worked
"
Belegur85 wrote:
I think so, it should say on the gem? If not check patch notes, im pretty sure i read it in there. I didnt use it last league either, so I don't really know how it works/worked

It's bad on multiple levels actually. You now have to reserve 15% mana to use the warcry with autoexertion but the best part, you don't even get the warcry buff if you use it with autoexertion.

THEN, if you want to manually cast it yourself you have to either hold down a button on your keyboard or use the numlock method when entering a new zone or use a script for 1 action. Although, even this is inefficient because if you were to cast it manually, not only does your character stop to cast it, ruining your flow of running a map, but then you also have to be near a pack of mobs to even get the buff from manually casting the warcry. Multiple levels of inefficiency. Oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info