Intimidating Cry not working as of 3.25 launch [Fixed]

I tested Intimidating Cry with and without autoexertion before the patch and it worked properly.

Now, if I manually cast or use autoexertion with Intimidating Cry, it doesn't work. I tried it with a melee and ranger character. It's the only skill I have active and it doesn't grant any buffs, it reserves mana and performs a shout but there is no buff granted when using it. If someone could look into this, it would be appreciated.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 26, 2024, 10:53:57 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 11:07:46 PM
By checking the movement speed stat, I confirm that it does not give any buff.
(with manual cast)
Last edited by Forhekset22 on Jul 26, 2024, 6:48:14 PM
Using chieftain infinite power ascendency, it indeed does not give movement speed self-cast
Yep, came here for this. Def not showing up on character sheet, and doesn't seem like running faster. Also using the chieftain ascendancy, don't believe it is to do with that, works on other warcries and I believe I noticed not getting movement buff from intimidating cry before I ascended. Anyone have anymore information on this?

I don't think it's working on power not from ascendancy either, I tested while fighting Dareso, no change on the character sheet. POB shows the movement speed buff, appears to not be getting applied in game.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Jul 26, 2024, 7:18:45 PM
Yep, not working.
+1
I tested it with my brother by alternating who casts the Cry and it seems to only apply to allies, not yourself. If you get the buff the icon shows up as it should and the movement speed gets added to your character info screen in-game. But that does not happen if you casted that Intimidating Cry yourself
"
I tested it with my brother by alternating who casts the Cry and it seems to only apply to allies, not yourself. If you get the buff the icon shows up as it should and the movement speed gets added to your character info screen in-game. But that does not happen if you casted that Intimidating Cry yourself

Right, good to know. Needs to be fixed. Gem explicitly says "The user and nearby allies gain a buff that grants movement speed". Hopefully, fixed soon. Thanks for your efforts testing EboIas.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Jul 26, 2024, 9:10:05 PM
bump
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Just got fixed, thanks GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info