Keep getting kicked for too many actions

Update: If Lockstep doesn't work, try changing from auto or lockstep TO predictive, that's what fixed it for me. I do occasionally get 'catchup' lag, but it's so much less annoying than getting kicked out every two minutes.
Same problem. This is incredibly aggravating.
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
SAME
Exact same thing has been happening to me.
Same problem
Please fix, it is impossible to play, i get kicked 1 time a map regularly
"
johnnyfna wrote:
Been having this issue pretty consistently. I've changed network mode to Lockstep from Auto, and have still had the issue. I'm uncertain of any other fixes. I've check the games file integrity, my own mouse settings, and aside from a clean uninstall and reinstall; I'm unsure what else I may be able to do. It may have to do with a click-to-move being default. It has been a few leagues since I've played. Never had this type of issue in the past and I'm a newb button spammer.

There are enough of these posts where I'm surprised no community managers have commented that they are aware of this issue.

If anyone has anymore suggestions besides network mode, numlock off then on, at this point I've tried them all. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, hope you all are enjoying this league!

Update: I tried playing the game in Windowed mode, and with lockstep on. I haven't had a crash in 3 hours. It's not a perfect solve, but its playable. There is some catchup lag, so be wary of that.
TOOOOO MANY CRASHES TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
league is over for me. I'm losing 6 portals per map. doing nothing wrong, idk.
thanks a lot lockstep networking option did it for me !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info