Keep getting kicked for too many actions

Played for a few more hours, got past where I kept getting kicked for too many actions and now stuck again. Getting kicked at same point for too many actions.
Tested in hideout now. running in circle for ~30 seconds, using 1 time frostblink instant kick...

Not allowed to hold buttons anymore :(

https://streamable.com/mnqaju
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
After dealing with this issue all night, i switched my network mode to Lockstep and i havent had a disconnect since.

I'm guessing, but it seems that predictive mode is the issue.

Note i had no lag with or without lockstep. No temporary freezes or rubber banding. Only instant disconnects to "too many actions" while only holding down left click.
same 4-5 time with 8 hr
what the hell happened to the game
"
iadapt wrote:
After dealing with this issue all night, i switched my network mode to Lockstep and i havent had a disconnect since.

I'm guessing, but it seems that predictive mode is the issue.

Note i had no lag with or without lockstep. No temporary freezes or rubber banding. Only instant disconnects to "too many actions" while only holding down left click.

thx this tip seams to work ... playing now for more than 20 min without disconnect.
yeah can confirm changing the network setting in the option fixed it for me too :3
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
I am having the same issue as well. Turned off MTX, Restarted, No 3rd party, not sure what else to do.
Same, issue started today for me.
Never had it before in all the years that i play this game.
Been having this issue pretty consistently. I've changed network mode to Lockstep from Auto, and have still had the issue. I'm uncertain of any other fixes. I've check the games file integrity, my own mouse settings, and aside from a clean uninstall and reinstall; I'm unsure what else I may be able to do. It may have to do with a click-to-move being default. It has been a few leagues since I've played. Never had this type of issue in the past and I'm a newb button spammer.

There are enough of these posts where I'm surprised no community managers have commented that they are aware of this issue.

If anyone has anymore suggestions besides network mode, numlock off then on, at this point I've tried them all. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, hope you all are enjoying this league!
Same issue about 1-2 times / hour. Pretty annoying but playable.
Still no answer from support, sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info