Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

GGG, you've had such a great track record but last league was terrible imo and now here I am waiting 2+ hours on a hotfix for something that would have been noticed immediately had the game been tested on a console, like you said it would be. You owe us something, an apology, in game compensation, something. This is a crock of shite.
GGG you owe as an update when do you think we can log in on PS5? Some massage good or bad is welcome
"
nhgoalstop wrote:
Stop complaining people. If you took PTO from work on first day of league, it’s kind of your fault. This crap happens all the times in games on day 1

Yeah no, they wanna ask for all this money for stash tabs and then cosmetics on top of that and then their latest post is about something stupid like the kirac pass or some shit. Stop getting on your knees for a company just because you think they actually care about the consumer. They don’t give a damn about console and never have. It’s okay though, I’ll just care more about Diablo in the future than Poe since Blizzard at least cares to test their game on console instead of lying about it like GGG has.
Best get that movement speed fixed B4 console keyboard lol
fix desync i am playing mine build and i keep desync all the time nonstop
"
BeaneyWeenee wrote:
GGG, you've had such a great track record but last league was terrible imo and now here I am waiting 2+ hours on a hotfix for something that would have been noticed immediately had the game been tested on a console, like you said it would be. You owe us something, an apology, in game compensation, something. This is a crock of shite.

‘Here’s 50 in game currency. Try not to spend it all it’s once. 😎’
Svp j'aimerais bien jouer
LOGIN
Ya'll really suck. Facts.
The fix is in we just gotta wait for cert, it sucks but it is what it is, PoE is a free to play game that we all enjoy, try to stay positive!
~BuDMaN~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info