Season Two, Event 46: 1 Month Party

3 second lag spike in a map and i r.i.p. at pos 30ish sooooooo dissatisfying. I love this game but I think I'm done...
Any grid we use to organize our experience of the world is a model of the world, never confuse this with the actual world.
Looking for people to do 68 - 70 maps with

ign: Galaxy
Wow having to reach lvl 60 in HC just for some reward points is kind of lame... What about the folks who only play casually but would still like to participate in the month leagues? For how difficult HC is at higher lvls in general, seems a bit... under valued in these month long things.
the path of least resistance makes crooked both rivers and men -
Just died do desync/dissconect in sarn farm 65lvl. Ah, what can you do, i will continue to play my elem cleave on default. I have 5 chars lvl 65-70, hope this time i stick to one and try to reach lvl 90 doing some map action. Looking foward to 0.11 and desync fix so this things heppen much less. Thx for great game, keep up the good work :)
"
likethegun wrote:
Wow having to reach lvl 60 in HC just for some reward points is kind of lame... What about the folks who only play casually but would still like to participate in the month leagues? For how difficult HC is at higher lvls in general, seems a bit... under valued in these month long things.

Even playing casually 60 isn't all that hard to do, the non casuals can hit 60 in 2 days, only takes me about a week and I work 60+ hours and play single Dad.

I feel the rewards are fine, as you have plenty of time to participate in other events while this one is going on. I don't do many races, I joined this one just because I wanted to play a fresh league.

I won't be top 50 even, but I should maintain top 200 for the remaining few days of the race and that with the few other races I have joined gets me close to the Onyx ammy which was my only goal for the season. I got lucky and won one of the random ones in yesterday's 1hr CT race, so I am happy even if I don't reach 60pts this season!

Only thing I wish was that they were doing points for top 20 of each class for this one!
Last edited by iamsamsara on May 26, 2013, 8:59:39 AM
noone will reach lvl 94
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Posting gear, stats and experiences here now because some people were interested.

I started off playing as a wander templar, and after playing constant for 36 hours or so, i died in city of sarn, went to bed and when i came back i rerolled. Played very casually (network problems) the first week, and played more and more towards the end of the race.

Group had a lot of problems, people died underways but now towards the end we have a better group setup.

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats:
26954 armour
85 all resist
41 chaos res with ele weakness ring, 65 without
7,9K HP
484 STR

Notable Loot:
Spoiler

Was a lot of fun - hopefully i don't die in the 2 last days!
I dev is in the top ten? O my
igns (anarchy)gg_perkits (standard) perkits (hc)lmfaoboy
I think I'm done for this race. I don't think I can still be in the top 200. I spent all my currencies to gcp my Spark.

Spoiler

Pretty meh pieces. I didn't do any maps. I just farmed Catacombs.
Last edited by nheowitzki on May 29, 2013, 9:15:03 PM
Unfortunately my map buddy died at 86 with 15 days left. So I spend the rest of the time doing 66-69 maps in full rarity/quantity gear.

This is my normal gear though:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info