Season Two, Event 46: 1 Month Party

TankingEverything, lightning thorns rip'ed me. died 25th on ladder at level 68 yesterday :P

Rerolling something else because GMP freeze pulse is too dangerous if one mob can two shot me.
Wish they were giving out demi's for #1 of each class like every other race. Regardless, I'm still going to try to stay as #1 Duelist I guess.
twitch.tv/JeremyDwayne
youtube.com/JeremyDwayne
Doing good so far with my crazy Lightning-Witch-Marauder that only uses blue Gems & ES-Gear. Hope to get Top 5 of the Witch-Marauders on the final Table ;)

GL & HF to All :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Until they FIX the game it won't be worth wasting time in HC. And Softcore/default is already a massive waste no matter what changes they make to the game.

The fact that high level tank classes are getting killed by 1-2 easy mobs during server crashes or other server issues is unacceptable.

The game needs to:

1) Drop your character from game instantly if it stops communicating with client

2) ROLL BACK your character if it dies on the server end and it hadn't received communication from client for a period of time. Yes, if you get a 35 exalt 6L unique drop and game rolls you back you might be upset, but I bet you'd be more upset being dead at level 90 due to server issue with that item in default league...

The recent discovery that characters can stay logged in for 45 seconds after disconnect or server issue is just bad...
IGN: SoulCinder
After the death of my templar, I've rerolled a tanky FP witch, now in cruel with a lot of life and a nice sceptre Piety gave me. Still playing solo. I'm really confident right now so I guess I'm gonna die soon. It's my first time in HC, I'm loving it, I really don't want to go back to SC.
Last edited by Grahf23 on May 5, 2013, 11:37:47 PM
Cyclone desync killed my level 49 shadow. I know that isn't *that* far, but having lost two other mid-40s shadows in this race to desync/player error is starting to take its toll on me. Really frustrating being unable to play how I would like to play because of technical issues.
I guess I'll try to figure out a different build to play.
IGN: Frostveil
Last edited by Rasok on May 6, 2013, 4:05:40 AM
They should really implement something that kicks you out of the game when your ping goes flat. I just died at cruel(i dont play much so getting to cruel takes long for me), while farming city of sarn, didnt notice i was FP'ing skellies w/o dmg, and when i finally do log out and in, im dead
IGN SilverShotel
"
gameboybuddy wrote:
Only 60 Points for Lvl 94 Yikes! :(

was so sad about that is you could get 15 characters to 60 easier than one to 94
This damn race has pretty much killed regular HC...there's not a singe merci dock pug active, not to mention that the trade channel also feel a bit dead.

Third night in a row where I play for 15 min solo and they quit out of boredom:|
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Hi all !

I followed a little the strem of FireKnight, and i'd love to see his skill tree ! A spork shadows really seduce me for my next char, and i'd love to see how he made it !

Can someone give me info about this ?

Thanks by advance !
ign : Orbist_Lightning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info