3.24.2 Patch Notes

delete magic find and party play
please fix breachstones i have like 15 i am desperate
has twilight temple been fixed
can we get a party system overhal, so can find players on a list and group leader can ask to add them to there group after reviewing there build or something, maybe instance loot so people are more willing to do group play with strangers?

please do something every league people saying magic finding group play is bad, but i think it just because they ether cant trust players or just dont know how to get involved with high end group play.

thanks for fixes any ways.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

please do something every league people saying magic finding group play is bad, but i think it just because they ether cant trust players or just dont know how to get involved with high end group play.

Yes please, I enjoy grouping with people, only to have their build disable my pc and crash my game because they have builds that tank FPS. It's good game play when other peoples builds flash with so much colour and constant audio I get headaches... looking at you wardloopers!
I group played with a friend who was playing poison multistrike deadeye, it shot so many projectiles it crashes my computer enough times there were no portals left on the map!
I have a nvidia 3070ti and a PC that doesn't bottleneck it.

tl;dr - Our group has always steered away from group play cause for whatever reason we experience constant crashing when we're together.
I suprised they didn't prioritize invisible degens in ziggurat boss fight
GGG your problem with wording and terminology is getting worse recently, WTH is "..a quarter chance to be .." on Torment Scarab of Possession ?! is it 25%, is it 0.25% ?
Instead of adding more magic find could you just fix melee and T17 maps instead?
"
Hossedos wrote:
GGG your problem with wording and terminology is getting worse recently, WTH is "..a quarter chance to be .." on Torment Scarab of Possession ?! is it 25%, is it 0.25% ?

From the way I understand it, it's a base chance of 25% that cannot be multiplied by any other modifiers. That's why they worded it that way.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info