3.24.2 Patch Notes

"
Jpope3614 wrote:
"
at least you all have time to cry now :)

how pathetic it is
you have to wait to download an update for a video game

what a shitty world we live in

*taps you on the back of the shoulder
*Flaks off one big dandruff from your back
*raises eyebrow
Yup its a consumer defending a billion dollar company again

I simply want to praise your creative writing. That's all. Peace. And of course...agreed.
I second this, there are several extremely good scarabs.

I run blight, and love the set of blight scarabs. 2 Reopenable, 1 Tier+ Oils, and 1 +3 Bosses (way more extractable jewelry for oils)

XP Strat, Domination + Breach, vastly cheaper and better than 5-ways for xp, 'nuff said.

Incursion only has 1 good one, Drop additional Temple (wish it would clarify more about how it works) As it drops a temple of level based on which of the 12 runs it is. i83 only drops from the FINAL 12/12 boss, 11/12 drops level 80, and 8/12 drops level 73 temple.
Needs to be added "Level of dropped temple scales with rooms completed".

And many more great scarabs, yes there are a dozen or so garbage ones, but that's intentional to fluff the pool to avoid loot cave situations as best as possible.
If you dont want to remove mf then at least make it reduced or make it half all the value on it...its literally ruining the economy and the game itself

balance party play please. just remove quant and rarity +% from more party members.

its already broken enough with a carry with southbound + a mf culler with 9999% rarity and quant in party play.
Pog

can't open breachstones now tested happend twice

https://imgur.com/a/bvmoMud
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
Last edited by The_Resurrectionist on Apr 23, 2024, 8:37:21 PM
Suggest that those scarabs box size make it bigger and can be roll up and down.

it's pretty hard to see it if play at a 13" lappy or eyes problems presbyopia for an old folk like me... WHAT... you guys playing in big screen... ahh nvm. I will still play it because i lurv u POE but if can make the UI there will be appreciate. thanks.
Only 1 buff on map rly? Just delete all buffs and let us play gauntlet then.
With every new path ggg does everything so players leave the game for good.
Last edited by Nyaht on Apr 23, 2024, 8:42:56 PM
Breachstones broken now, game crashes everytime you touch breach for myself and multiple other players
So what are players that choose not to have stash tabs do with the like 120 types of scarabs?

Seems sus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info