[3.25] KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist 💀❄️ Starter — T17 — Sim 30 — Uber Bosses

How would you go about leveling this?
What to do if i cant get the right megalomaniac? any other skills i could check out?
megalomaniac is more of a luxury item, i did all content without one
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
This is not about max spell block vs max spell sup. Truth is I can have BOTH (or at least 75 block/98 sup), and it's still flimsy.

I am not a skillful player, but surely not a "sitting duck expecting everything to be thrown at my face" either. Try 100% AoE + 4 extra projectiles Abomination, or a possessed, shrined ziggurat boss; you will get hit and die, regardless of your skill level.

You can have both but both is not efficient.
Feel free to name any boss who you think is able to one-shot the character with a non-channel spell or hit.

You don't have to do 100% AOE, 4 extra projectiles, possessed T17 bosses. Why would you? You can roll a deathless map within 1-10 rerolls for T17.

Yes, you do have to dodge some skills, if you're not a sitting duck then you have nothing to worry about (:

Uber Cortex bosses will one shot this char easily with their attacks because of the multiple extra elemental damage mods. I'm sure of it because they almost one shot my other char that has almost triple max hit pool.

This simply ain't build for tanking. It lives of off Freeze, kill or be killed but nevertheless, this is great build because of the active playstyle which I like, fun factor in general, potent on a budget and scales well.

I will most likely start new league with it and see how it goes. So far from what I saw it handled well bulls*it of a Necropolis league. That's good enough for me to give it a go.

I've tinkered with Tanky PoB from the main page and did some modifications. Build can almost double the damage without reducing defense.
Determination was the first thing I removed. 4000 armour basically does nothing. It just appears to do something vs default lvl84 monster attack but in reality it doesn't provide any defense.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 2, 2024, 5:48:34 PM
"
I've tinkered with Tanky PoB from the main page and did some modifications. Build can almost double the damage without reducing defense.
Determination was the first thing I removed. 4000 armour basically does nothing. It just appears to do something vs default lvl84 monster attack but in reality it doesn't provide any defense.

Since I personally dont like to create several chars during league for different purposes (bossing, farming specific content etc.), some kind of "allrounder" is my goal... So, farming T16 Crimson with... lets say Delirium, Harbs and Ritual, brings huge amount of "default monsters" to the map, so Determination saves me a lot)

Well, if you have some ideas how to tune survivability/damage, it will be great.
Now it is more dificult to archive "Phys conversion to elemental" so how to approach new league defensively speaking?
Ok, so this is my version of this build for 3.25
https://pobb.in/uEOBWPMLt-vL

I switched it to low life without defense loss.
Hatred nerf is adjusted for 3.25 in Custom modifiers window.

Taste of Hate i haven't changed yet.

I would greatly appreciate QMK's input on how to level it at league start.

Tnx in advance :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 19, 2024, 8:58:33 PM
"
Ok, so this is my version of this build for 3.25
https://pobb.in/uEOBWPMLt-vL

I switched it to low life without defense loss.
Hatred nerf is adjusted for 3.25 in Custom modifiers window.

Taste of Hate i haven't changed yet.

I would greatly appreciate QMK's input on how to level it at league start.

Tnx in advance :)

I just take any skill that has high base damage as a dot and just run it through : > I think I used wave of conviction last time.

Waiting for the PoB update to decide what I end up focusing on - right now I am probably looking at Reave.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Was thinking about melee but it's a complete bait.

After checking the PoB more thoroughly and checking the notes. It seems like this build is not touched at all. What you see right now is what you get.

I will most likely start with this build.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
After checking the PoB more thoroughly and checking the notes. It seems like this build is not touched at all. What you see right now is what you get.

Don't you loose significant DPS with Hatred nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info