I'm done with your game, it is trash.

"
Another t16 map with +228% quantity:

I just did 3 maps with corpses + ambush atlas + 4 points in scarabs to get "Remarkable Relics" - I had 4 spare points so I put it there. Plus all explicit increases. And this is what my loot looks like when using slightly modded SnooBae's insane-strict loot filter. Last map got increased abyss scarabs from eater altair, but I hit it kind of very late.

I also dropped quite a bunch of nice corpses - fractured chance, row effect and so on. But I am not selling them, but keeping them for crafting. But you can always sell those pretty easily I think in bulk.

I use 2 ambush scarabs + 1 divination + 1 ambush of discernment. 2 lower maps are 8-mod corrupted first one is normal currupted. I roll all maps to have at least 80% + increased quantity and then corrupt them. Not running anything bellow 80% quant.

This is definitely not a big profit strategy what I am doing, but you are doing some slow and steady profit. I am mainly after divcards, but in around 100 crimson temple maps so far no apothecary and 6 pcs of 7 years bad luck. But occasionally you drop something with solid value which makes it ok strat for me.

I think you should simply try to experiment more with strats. But I also agree that this is very fucked up league in terms of drops unless you are able to farm t17 which most people are not. Some people in ggg would be probably better in other jobs and other companies. It really does feel like everything is revolving around top 1-3% of players and normal players are getting screwed. Long term they will regret it imo.

Also how many atlas points are you missing man? You should get most if not all for any strat to really work ofc.
Last edited by BadAssTom on Apr 27, 2024, 7:35:32 AM
And also just a little teaser. Now I got mod in lantern - "strongest monster in pack gets dropped items with rarity converted to scarabs" so I used allflame ember of meatsacks on it (not sure if ember of anarchy would be better). And first eater altair in map gave me chance for dropped scarabs to be duplicated. Map itself was actually very bad though - only I think 81% increased quantity unfortunately. But 65 scarabs in 1 map. Not bad.

You can and will get lucky occasionally but it is definitely not too often.

i think the biggest problem is your atlas tree

the increased scarab drop rate isnt worth it atleast not when you have to path to it

i only have the top cluster with "more likely to be rare scarabs" and i drop 5-10 scarabs every map on avg

ofc this is impacted by eldritch mods and allflame modifiers,but i get enough to not buy scarabs at all by rotating 3 atlas trees with different league mechanics

btw back to basics really seems to kill scarab drops after the last patch/hotfix for some reason
Last edited by ciel289 on Apr 27, 2024, 10:08:44 AM
See you next league

Why am I still here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info