I'm done with your game, it is trash.

"
mnieradko wrote:
It's the same pattern as usual. The ones who play 25 hours a day and stream their escapades ruin the game for everyone else, and GGG balances around it. Streamers and their influence are the worst thing to ever happen to gaming.

More streamers play the game, more money the game generates for the developer. They have to balance the game around the streamers because they're better, faster, clever, more motivated and very attracted to the game comparing to you. Moreover the mentioned pattern is supported by the playerbase praising the streamers as they are their gods. In fact - they are. So if you're not bathing in divines you're doing something wrong. PoE after some point is dedicated game for the streamers to promote itself. Just accept it, and it's not bad.
"
mnieradko wrote:
It's the same pattern as usual. The ones who play 25 hours a day and stream their escapades ruin the game for everyone else, and GGG balances around it. Streamers and their influence are the worst thing to ever happen to gaming.

THATS EXACTLY TRUE
Another t16 map with +228% quantity:

My atlas skills fully on scarabs farming:

My char have +65% quant. And for all thats investment I got this shit:

But 2 days ago I looted 10-15 scarabs per map with these char\atlas setup.
I want to scream really loud from all this shit. I got annoyed again by logging into this game again to take screenshots for you.
Can't go full scarabs without actual league mechanics to increase drop rates. For example, I am focusing on Torment + Blight for additional drops. Don't even use allflames
I no longer have any desire to try something different and look for other options for farming. Because all my efforts can be multiplied by 0 at one moment. I don’t want to experience such feelings anymore.
This shouldn't happen
OMFG further even more interesting!

t16, +300% quantity, +107% pack size:

+Scarabs allflame ember:

+fully scarabs atlas + 65% hero quant, result:

As result I got 3 shitty scarabs. It's just ridiculous to me already! All this shit is absolutely not working!
310% quant, 109% packsize

Result:

I think these enough to show you all situation.
Unfortunately, I can't show screenshots 2 days before, how I collected these scarabs in large numbers. 10-15 per map.
Now it is Dota time.
Funny how the elitists who came in saying they're making tons of scarabs in their maps suddenly went quiet the moment the OP proved them wrong.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Captain_Kopeikin
Appreciate for your data. It's really interesting indeed.
i think someone is just starting to see RNG in the drop rates, fooled themselves into thinking a relatively lucky streak was the norm and is now on the other end.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info