I'm done with your game, it is trash.

This is simply outrageous. The day before yesterday I created an atlas for scarab farming, I collected 10-15 scarabs per map, they were not expensive, but I liked it. Yesterday, when I woke up, I already noticed that scarabs per map began to drop 2 times less, 4-7 pieces. Today I knock out 1-2 scarabs per map. All these 3 days I did not change anything in my character and atlas.

How can you even afford to change the chances of item drop in the middle of the league, and also do it every day.
Someone managed to get a bunch of scarabs, and someone did not. You create an imbalance between the players.

You've ruined this league into some kind of garbage dump. The whole basic idea of the league is to sort through hundreds of maps in your map device until you get a lucky mod. There's not even any idea or meaning in this, it's a stupid rotation of maps, are you serious?

Play this shit yourself
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 8:32:29 PM
Take a break bro, your feedback is not constructive at all, you`re just whining like a child.
They are really trying to balance economy, because if it's not stable then people will be incentivised to quit faster. A solution would be for build creators to make competitive builds with items that can be crafted in the graveyard. As long as top tier builds depend on some unique interaction the casual andy will be discouraged to grind to access the economy. This is why the negativity influx is getting higher, because all top popular builds use at least one unique that has the price gated on the economy... Also league is pretty boring, thank god of the atlas changes otherwise it wouldn't last a month
How strange. This is the loot from the last map I did. I think I can count about 40 scarabs

So to be clear: this isn't actually a thing which is happening, right? Just another one of those threads where people don't understand statistics?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
How strange. This is the loot from the last map I did. I think I can count about 40 scarabs

but are they worth anything? how many horned have you dropped? and if you want to sell your cheap scarabs you would need to sell them in bulk on TFT. do you really think most people want to bother with that?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 5, 2024, 9:10:08 AM
That's not the point of this thread now isn't it? Sides, nothing stops me from selling 100 of them in 5 piles priced the same way. Plenty sell for more than 1c.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
That's not the point of this thread now isn't it? Sides, nothing stops me from selling 100 of them in 5 piles priced the same way. Plenty sell for more than 1c.

i think OP was talking about the more expensive ones, those really dont drop much. i havent dropped a really expensive one yet. i dont even pick up the cheapo ones anymore because i wont run them all and and i cant be bothered to make trades for pennies.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 5, 2024, 9:31:52 AM
It's the same pattern as usual. The ones who play 25 hours a day and stream their escapades ruin the game for everyone else, and GGG balances around it. Streamers and their influence are the worst thing to ever happen to gaming.
What do you expect, for something like this to drop?

Ignoring the smaller ones like

is just bad business because they cost 4-5 c a piece and in the long run will provide you with more currency
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 5, 2024, 9:53:48 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

I think you used Allflame Amber for aditional scarabs drop. Cos thats my last map drop:

Considering that this t16 map has +236% quantity and my char have +65% quantity.

0 monsters remaining.
And my atlas is fully upgraded for the scarabs farming.

I mean, I haven't changed my atlas or character for the last 3 days, but I see how every day I get less and less scarabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info