Why nerf every player when group farming is allowed ?

Because they suck at balancing

source: 90% of skills in the game that suck
(before anyone says any skill can be good, sure but how many divs do you need? 10c or 100 div?)
Last edited by Draagoburrtio on Apr 4, 2024, 1:04:52 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
imagine if ggg made a solo self found mode for people who think its unethical to get ahead by interacting with other players. it might catch on?

This is wildly disengenous.

Players had to beg for years for SSF to even be implemented, and GGG hated it all the way. Now it has become the focus of their challenge events and racing, and is pretty popular. GGG was dead wrong on SSF.

Now they just need to swallow a bit more pride, and boost SSF loot since it's currently balanced against trade league.

Any notion that this would be "bad" for retention was completely obliterated by the Aflliction data in player retention. An increase in loot dropping absolutely does not equate to players quitting early.

They cannot boost SSF loot. For single reason and I should not need tell you what reason that is.

Well since GGG has o% ownership now, and it's 100% Tencent... what would the point be from the current dev group?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Draagoburrtio wrote:
Because they suck at balancing

source: 90% of skills in the game that suck
(before anyone says any skill can be good, sure but how many divs do you need? 10c or 100 div?)

If you want to play with 10c build, go back to 2012.

I guess I need to tell you the reason. Reason is because SSF is not permamanet and they wont make it permament. People can migrate from SSF to trade league any time.
What will happen when you boost SSF loot? Meta sweaters will go play SSF, farm even more mirrors there and migrate to trade after.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 4, 2024, 2:07:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info