Why nerf every player when group farming is allowed ?

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:
"
he literally streams everything he does and everyone can see exactly how they are making these mirrors.

LOL no you can't.

They have people selling their drops for them.

so the problem is people dont understand how to sell items in trade?

if people dont know how to list an item for sale and then complete a trade when they receive a whisper id argue they A) have much bigger problems than worrying about how many mirrors empy is farming, and B) are in no real position to make any meaningful comment on the balance of trade or what people who trade are achieving.

The problem is GGG promotes this behavior because it brings attention to the game [Removed by Support], it also detracts from its longevity by catering to people who make it a literally a job.
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 3, 2024, 12:47:23 AM
"
valarias wrote:

The problem is GGG promotes this behavior because it brings attention to the game [Removed by Support], it also detracts from its longevity by catering to people who make it a literally a job.

i dont see how ggg is promoting it or how it existing harms the games longevity or harms the game at all really.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
valarias wrote:

i dont see how ggg is promoting it or how it existing harms the games longevity or harms the game at all really.

See above post lol.
Here's the problem: even if we explain why you're completely wrong here, you're not going to listen to it because you've already made up your mind about a streamer that you've only ever seen clips from.

:)
how does that affect your gameplay?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
FIrst of all, its 13 mirrors IN TOTAL, not per person, you could check at least that before crying on Forum.

Second of all, cry me a river. No matter how much GGG would buff solo player, you still would be poor as fuck and you would just cry that now everyone have more money than you, not just group players.
"
Aynix wrote:
FIrst of all, its 13 mirrors IN TOTAL, not per person, you could check at least that before crying on Forum.

Second of all, cry me a river. No matter how much GGG would buff solo player, you still would be poor as fuck and you would just cry that now everyone have more money than you, not just group players.

yep.

so thats a little over 2 mirrors each. honestly i havent checked in on belton so far this league but it wouldnt surprise me if belton has more than 2 mirrors without actually running maps in a party, belton could probably have more than 2 mirrors already without even running a single map.

people who think group play is some kind of issue just dont have a perspective on the game. guilds work together, its not even about partying, people can earn a ton playing solo, often more than they can in a party. but working together with people gets more done, not in a direct mapping party but as a group who helps each other and works together on strategies.

whatever you do solo will always be less than you could achieve if you worked together with someone.

look around you, whatever building you are in it didnt get built by 1 dude born in the wild acting alone. human beings are where we are as a species because we formed ever larger groups who worked together. welcome to reality, this isnt a ggg problem, this is a fact of human behaviour that has shaped our entire evolution.

people should come to terms with it and if it means that much to them then go make some friends in the game and work together, make stuff happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
I poop, therefore I am.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

so thats a little over 2 mirrors each.

Less. Because their traders get a cut as well. Its 8 or 9 people team.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 3, 2024, 5:19:52 AM
Meanwhile you have solo bossers, Valdo's or Orginial Sin farmers with multiple mirros.

I don't see the issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info