Worst league ever !

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
crafting should be at least somewhat deterministic or its just a pointless rng fest...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Gotta wait for 3.25+ now cause i used to like farming Uber bosses, with T17 map changes it’s quite ridiculous.

Used to be: farm whole day in maps then do 50+ Ubers (mixed shaper maven Sirius etc)
Now it’s like: farm whole day in maps and do maybe 1 or 2 Uber fights.., if lucky on fragment drops..

Quite depressing honestly, maybe I‘m doing it wrong but T17 drop rate seems really low considering you need 5 fragments for 1 bossfight
Last edited by Rikku on Apr 1, 2024, 6:32:59 PM
i watched a streamer chain run t17's for insane profit. i guess that is what the league is all about. yet again they make content for the 1% only. if you cant farm those maps then the league basically feels like standard
Well said.

This league really should be renamed to Graveyard league.
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
I dont come here to hate but here is a link where people hate this league allready.

I feel like im playing standart league and wasting my time here..crafting random stuff in some random graves seems waste of peoples time. They should cancel this league and make a better...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1brqjx9/does_the_graveyard-sex-han-quoc

Would be better if the result of the graveyward was an orb with your ingredients like in the ui, and you could then take that orb and slam a white base.

Last edited by ingridguerci94 on May 3, 2024, 10:12:44 PM
I packed it in yesterday. Not a great loss as I was messing around with emulation when the league dropped.

People are going on about the UI when the league at its base is pretty boring.

But at the end of the day it's ok to take a POE break. Then come back when they drop a better league.
The changes are okay, but the league mech should be optional. That's from someone who usually engages with the league mech starting in Act 1.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i watched a streamer chain run t17's for insane profit. i guess that is what the league is all about. yet again they make content for the 1% only. if you cant farm those maps then the league basically feels like standard

If people enjoy to watch streamers and praise them, why not? You guys constantly referring to them as a measure of PoE success. They play poe, they like it. In addition Steam stats can't lie. Your opinion is more like a noise for GGG. If the league was bad, a lot of streamers would complain about it. But at this moment they are satisfied excepting very few ones.

I suggest you to buy supporter pack. It will make the game better.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 2, 2024, 7:19:48 AM
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

If people enjoy to watch streamers and praise them, why not? You guys constantly referring to them as a measure of PoE success. They play poe, they like it. In addition Steam stats can't lie. Your opinion is more like a noise for GGG. If the league was bad, a lot of streamers would complain about it. But at this moment they are satisfied excepting very few ones.

I suggest you to buy supporter pack. It will make the game better.

Could you please point to the overwhelming number of streamers who were satisfied with the league before they announce the changes? I couldn't find any.

I'd also suggest you buy a supporter pack instead slacking on the forum and gaslighting people who have legit complains. By the look of it the last time you bought a supporter pack Mathusalem was still alive.

"
Silverpelt wrote:

Could you please point to the overwhelming number of streamers who were satisfied with the league before they announce the changes? I couldn't find any.

Well, that's not difficult. I heard only one streamer left, kreap or kreep whatever his nickname. Moreover he didn't create any reddit posts. You just can join poe category on Twitch and see the numbers. Streamers are happy.

"
Silverpelt wrote:

I'd also suggest you buy a supporter pack instead slacking on the forum and gaslighting people who have legit complains. By the look of it the last time you bought a supporter pack Mathusalem was still alive.

Last time (in 3.23) I purchased a bundle of stash tabs for me and for the guild. I wish I could play this league because it looks very cool and not bloated as 3.23 was but I have a job.
"
Silverpelt wrote:
gaslighting

That's not my fault if they can't accept the numbers and accept the fact they are just minority comparing to the PoE playerbase.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 2, 2024, 8:20:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info