Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

lag spikes on japan server here goes insane, from 20ms to 6000 every 5-10 seconds, almost everyday is unplayable, please ggg fix this its been a year and the same problem
Germany here

4080 Super
7800x3D

Stable 8 ping 100 mb/s interenet

I'm experiencing insane lag spikes, i can't even more properly, it's micro-freezing every 2 seconds.
Same thing happening in North America. two of the servers are showing “?” On the gateway selection and have for days.

Is GGG ever going to address this?
"
ArtfulDabber wrote:
Same thing happening in North America. two of the servers are showing “?” On the gateway selection and have for days.

Is GGG ever going to address this?

Honestly, i'm very worried about them being so silent
For me everything was fine until 1 week before the end of 3.23 when they did the cache clear, since then this has run badly. T16 blight maps were steady 60 fps before, now a T1 blight map will barely run and will get down to 4 or 5 fps making it a joke to try. I honestly don't see how content creators are making videos on juiced T17 maps without crashing all the time. Tried all tips to try to fix this but nothing helps. DX11 to DX12 made graphics look like I was on a PS1 and Vulkan was just as bad.
Played the game before Necropolis without any issues.

The same PC started crashing Necropolis multiple times in a map. Then it would work just fine for couple of hours but then again randomly starts crashing and crashing again. WTF

Tried changing numerous Options settings but nothing works.
just as a heads up: i live directly next to frankfurt, i got a "normal" ping of 2ms to frankfurt servers:

telekom still fucked, every point and all eu servers goes through frankfurt and frankfurt is fucked, only washington works fine.
can u please purchase more capacity in frankfurt so eu and telekom customers can play ur game? like its getting ridicolous, ive spent so much time and money into this game just so its fucked every day

like im sorry but do i really have to play on us servers with 100 ping just because eu servers are all fucked every day during day time?
what kinda of consumer practice is that?

many others described the problem before, even on the previous page....please look into this, like i wanna be a supporter of this game but constantly losing characters to extreme server issues is just sad at this point.
Last edited by Artluxd on Apr 16, 2024, 3:33:52 PM
This game has atm the worst servers ive ever experienced in over 30years of video gaming,every EU Server has at least 1 instance thats literally unplayable,absolutley atrocious.
I thought Tarkov servers are dogshit,but the stuff thats going on here right now is insane,couldnt even grab my divines from Sanctum boss cache cause Frankfurt crashed mid bossfight and after reconnect it sends me right to the start of the next floor....
Last edited by NoLifeNoWife on Apr 16, 2024, 3:32:27 PM
I have the same issues since 3.24 patch. The worst thin is that my brother sits in room next to mine, plugged into the same router and he is no experiencing lags at all.....
Same issue here for me and my friends. GGG feedback would be very much appreciated. Thx!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info