Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

Constent crashes here to
Continuous Latency spikes for past 3 day , game is unplayable and for anyone who will say its your system problem or ISP, currently i am also playing starship trooper extermination , warthunder & planetside 2 neither of them are having latency issue
Last edited by Sparta1337 on Apr 3, 2024, 12:27:59 PM
"

Continuous Latency spikes for past 3 day , game is unplayable and for anyone who will say its your system problem or ISP, currently i am also playing starship trooper extermination , warthunder & planetside 2 neither of them are having latency issue

Same here. Every other game works. Entering a new area, the gameplay is fine, but it seems like the lag builds.

The lab and hideout have zero lag.

I've been in Act10 since Sunday. The square lags straight away.

I've tried other servers. Nothing seems to work.
Have you tried this, I did the change, and have not had any problems since.

"
Sacgo wrote:
I have had the same problem for many seasons, and haven't found a solution, I have a good computer and good internet, and have tried lots of things.

At league start 3.24 I still had problems, and the game was still unplayable.

I searched the web, and after long searches, i found something, and after following this video/guide, I no longer have problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=9_L0VdQFQbc
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/t1d01u/performance_guide_secrets_of_stuttering_how_i/

2nd Catarina fight, got 4 timeout in a row, gave up afterwards as there was literally no reason to die more to 20000+ ping...

GGG customer care at its finest.
i ended up postponing my league until yesterday because this was unbearable last weekend. I thought it'd get better after the initial rush. Somehow it's gotten worse.
I've been having these issues too, took me about 3 hours and a dozen or so attempts to finally get past The Ledge, no other network problems in the house so it's definitely not a problem on my side. Just ever 2-4 seconds the game would have a massive lag spike and every 5 or so lag spikes it would completely crash the game.
Imagine having to rocket science engineer ur PC in order to play a game kekw.
Same here insane lag spikes... unplayable
Same in Singapore server last 3 days , it wasnt like this the first 2 days of leaguestart, it's sad that emailing them is only for mtx stuff, how often do GGG even read forum posts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info