Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

Similar problems like the others here. latency spikes on all EU servers. did Washington for a few areas, no spikes there.. just general 120 latency
It's close to unplayable at the moment. Tried all EU servers and it's even worse than last league. HUge spikes, and the latency goes up and down like a yo-yo.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Same issue here, currently swapped to like 5 different servers and the only one that seems to be doing alright is Washington D.C. (DC.. unironically) but i'm playing with 97ms.
"
Sh00peh wrote:
Getting blue screens and crashing my entire computer.

Thanks for being told this for months and doing nothing!

It has nothing to the PoE. Drivers and hardware is an issue in your case.
The game keep crashing everytime i press login LMAO. I cant even change my server before the game got crashed. This is the worst experience.
same issue. ping spikes to 2k randomly. stable every other game. Skipped last league because of this.......
From what I can see, it's only on the league server that I crash, just tried playing on standard and no crash
Same issue here. Tried several servers, best was frankfurt server but now thats also shit.

What the hell is happening, i really havent had this issues before, just RARELY.

No word from GGG ???
HUGE lag spikes here, seems to calm down for a few instances, and then it comes back and makes the game unplayable, no disconnections or nothing else, but the lag spikes last for a long time. Pleeeeeeeeease let us know if there is a possibility to fix this issue, seems like a bunch of people are having the same problem
Same here. WinMTR shows no issues with the route, and my connection is working with no issues in any other game or site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info