Affliction League Was The Best-Biggest League in POE History !!

Well For Me It Was Pretty Amazing Patch 3.23 Was Unique and I think its a Successful League Compared to The Former Leagues in Example Patch 3.19 Kalandra League & Many Others , So i Wanted To Hear it From The Rest How Was Your Journey in The Affliction Path ?
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2024, 5:05:32 AM
yeah best league for me too. first ever 40/40. first ever mageblood. had a lot of fun
League mechanic was fun and refreshing especially after almost 8 months of boring tota and crucible league. But the giving loot and player power was way too high and just a quarter of both would have been more than enough.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 19, 2024, 2:40:22 AM
Briefly, best league for me from 2013.
Sadly that GGG don't wanna add this content to core :(
I feel a lot of the core player base would lose some interest in trade league if Affliction mechanics went core. It was too much player power. At high investment super juicing maps were yielding 100div/hour. Just way too much player power for one mechanic. Not gonna speak for anyone but myself, but I would probably play far less.
Last edited by TempestMind on Mar 19, 2024, 11:31:24 AM
It was the best league if you have a streamer client you mean
That Was 100% True Fact That Affliction League Was Extra Juicy it Was Not Hard to Reach The Target & Alot of People Simply Did Everything in 4 Weeks to 6 Weeks
That Was a Short Duration Meaning This League's Juice Had its Disadvantages and Advantages
That would be a negative for me, I didn't find this mechanic enjoyable. But I honestly haven't really enjoyed any league in quite some time. A lot of great ideas but nothing quite hits the mark for me.

Base game is great for sure and I keep coming back every league to try it out. We'll see what they have in store in a couple of days.
Quite honestly was not a huge fan although it was better than that auto battler league. I play SSF and regardless of what people think it is NOT a hard mode. The last few leagues they seem to be removing more and more systems that make SSF fun and trying to make it less fun or drive you back to trading.

I actually think GGG should take a breath and not focus on new mechanics and systems but do a pass on everything and just make it better. Removing Metamorph was a big issue for me.

Last Epoch is a better game for me at this point. I will likely play the next league but POE continues to get farther and farther away from what I feel are the fun aspects of ARPGs
It had potential to be best league but few things ruined it (like abyss spire exploit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info