Action revolution on March 17, 2024 New ban rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I prematurely eradicated.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Out of curiosity, why did you get banned first of all ?
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:

Out of curiosity, why did you get banned first of all ?

For doing nothing wrong at all, of course.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"

You can always recreate and then join the revolution. Or not. Same outcome either way in terms of impact to GGG.

:)
"
eprst1 wrote:

although when they bought tabs they did not sign any documents with the new ban rules

"New Ban Rules"? Crap, I am still trying to figure out the old ones...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...

My cataract surgery last week makes reading small text difficult and playing more of a challenge, but as you request I will make an effort on Sunday the 17th to log in and play at least for a few hours. I will message my friends to join me.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
i think OP is talking about chat mute not a ban.....his account is clearly not banned
"
Nubatron wrote:
"

You can always recreate and then join the revolution. Or not. Same outcome either way in terms of impact to GGG.

:)

True on the last, less so the rest.

Deleting a Ruler of Wraeclast badge is kind of a one off deal. I did want it to mean something when I did it but knew it never would. I don't stream.

To be honest I had plans: if ever I were to really give PoE and GGG the boot, I was going to do it by ahheeeming a mirror or two and then trading them to a dev in a typical gesture of irony but that would have involved trading. Ugh. Would have been funny though. No one would believe I found one. Not in the Ledge anyway.

Either way, nah. You don't win this game. No one wins this game. And I mean absolutely no one - - there is a form of loss woven into PoE at every level. Everyone just plays and if they enjoy it, if they get something out of it, well, that's winning enough when the tempo of the dance is set to "gamble". Losing... Is winning. As long as what you lose is "worth it".

As for revolution? Shitty for the farmers, every time. And that's all most Exiles are. All most Exiles want to be I would wager. Really shitty for anyone profiting from the status quo too, so when you remove those two from PoE you don't have much left.

CB: hope it all went well.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
ChanBalam wrote:

My cataract surgery last week makes reading small text difficult and playing more of a challenge, but as you request I will make an effort on Sunday the 17th to log in and play at least for a few hours. I will message my friends to join me.

ha this one got me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info