PoE 1.0 Beta/Alpha availability

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to legitimately play PoE client in its beta form. I played it back then and I was hoping to play it again.

From memory the last boss was Vaal Oversoul in Act II then it went straight to maps?

Thanks
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 11:01:23 PM
Highly unlikely, more likely impossible.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I too would be interested in knowing if there's a way to take a time machine in the past and see how far the game has come. Would be really cool.
double dipping says hi
[Removed by Support]
Only perhaps as some sort of event hosted by GGG themselves.

Otherwise, it won't be possible, because for that GGG would have to set up a server with that old version - which might not even be around anymore.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Path of Exile - BETA Let's Play 001: Twilight Strand, Terraces, Mud Flats - Gameplay

https://youtu.be/9KIGlgI0vyU?si=Ng2tY6z05EeYFAcI

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
WTF is...Path of Exile Beta?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

What we have all been in to varying degrees for a dozen years or so.

Truth be told PoE wasn't very good way back then. Ambitious? Yes. Cool dev group? Absolutely. Execution, coding, and the custom engine...ehh what were they suppose to do with that budget?

Now it's the reverse, which while understandable, is still disappointing.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
What we have all been in to varying degrees for a dozen years or so.

Truth be told PoE wasn't very good way back then. Ambitious? Yes. Cool dev group? Absolutely. Execution, coding, and the custom engine...ehh what were they suppose to do with that budget?

Now it's the reverse, which while understandable, is still disappointing.

what
"

I miss TotalBiscuit.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info