---

sad to hear the build is dead RIP.

the builds you are cooking, any of them a autobomber/loop style build. asking for a friend ;)
"
Dahmi99 wrote:
the builds you are cooking, any of them a autobomber/loop style build. asking for a friend ;)

One of them was/is, but I wasn't quite happy with it. Maybe I'll include a cameo in the next video.
Sadge Rest In Piece.
"
noskillzexe wrote:
Sadge Rest In Piece.

Well, I'm not gonna just give up. ;) I simply let it rest for now, but will take a look at it again to see if I can make it work in a different manner. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
"
noskillzexe wrote:
Sadge Rest In Piece.

So, I took another thorough look at this; spent a couple hours with different ideas.

I'll just come out and say it: While there is a way to make this work, albeit in a different way, you'd still be a couple million DPS short of where it would feel comfortable to play again.

I tried every workaround, even using passive procs (lvl 5 Lightning Bolt from Runecraft -> 440% flat damage multiplier) as my main damage source instead. And while I can get those passive procs into the millions of DPS range, everything together still only adds up to 5-6M DPS. Compare that to the ~12M DPS I had in Affliction, and to the ~9M DPS I had in Necropolis.

Sadly, I'll have to throw in the towel and declare the build dead-dead for real. It's just not worth all the extra hoops, headache and currency.

The usable skill list is now down to only a few skills, and all the damage scaling the build relied on got nuked. It's impossible to make up for a skill's previous 370% scaling that is now 260%, or 270% down to 130%. You can only add so much flat damage to overcome the downside of CWDT.

R.I.P. You lasted a whole 2 leagues, lol.
F o7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info