---

"
Nesh_prod wrote:
Hello! Sorry for the stupid question but I don't understand. How did you make such a belt? Did you craft in the harvest or with resonators?

"
Nesh_prod wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/Cwa98H6

I did it! but I spent about 80 div. It's a lot?)

Nice, gratz!

I think I crafted mine with Harvest, spamming the Life craft on an already double influenced base. I tried alt spamming first, but this method was a lot faster.

I crafted the gloves the same way, except I spammed the Chaos res craft instead.
Any updates or thoughts about this build since we now have the 3.25 patch notes?
I am really looking forward to playing with this build. Thanks!
Any updates for the new league 3.25? <3
"
Any updates or thoughts about this build since we now have the 3.25 patch notes?

"
Dahmi99 wrote:

Oh, hey. Yeah, it's practically dead. It already lost so much damage from the previous patch, but this one absolutely killed it. The whole concept was to use Added Damage Effectiveness to bypass the super high damage penalties at low levels, but GGG have now gutted all the lvl 1 scaling, making this impossible to make up for in any shape or form.

While the build is technically still playable, I consider it dead because you now cannot reach high enough damage at top end anymore. That leaves mobs alive for too long in higher tier maps and your game will lag itself to death.

I had the same thing happen with a Poison variant I briefly tested a few weeks ago. Literally unplayable. You will either get disconnected non-stop, or the lag gets so bad that you die or the game crashes.

GG & R.I.P.

Was fun while it lasted.
"
"

"
Dahmi99 wrote:

Oh, hey. Yeah, it's practically dead. It already lost so much damage from the previous patch, but this one absolutely killed it. The whole concept was to use Added Damage Effectiveness to bypass the super high damage penalties at low levels, but GGG have now gutted all the lvl 1 scaling, making this impossible to make up for in any shape or form.

While the build is technically still playable, I consider it dead because you now cannot reach high enough damage at top end anymore. That leaves mobs alive for too long in higher tier maps and your game will lag itself to death.

I had the same thing happen with a Poison variant I briefly tested a few weeks ago. Literally unplayable. You will either get disconnected non-stop, or the lag gets so bad that you die or the game crashes.

GG & R.I.P.

Was fun while it lasted.

Thank you so much for the reply and explanation. It hurts my heart that I couldn't even play with this build before and was hoping to finally give it a try.
For me, it feels like a build that's thinking outside of the box and it's awesome!

If you have other interesting builds that you recommend, please share with us =)
"

If you have other interesting builds that you recommend, please share with us =)

Well, I'm still cooking. Got maybe 2 builds I want to try this league, but won't share anything until I got something to show. Was too busy playing Elden Ring after I quit Necro like a week in. ;)
"
"

Well, I'm still cooking. Got maybe 2 builds I want to try this league, but won't share anything until I got something to show. Was too busy playing Elden Ring after I quit Necro like a week in. ;)

Elden Ring hells yea dude!
Thank you and sounds good to hear you cooking some builds for us.
How may we keep up with them though?
How do I know of your next builds? can you give me some links or any info?
Thanks dude
"
How may we keep up with them though?
How do I know of your next builds? can you give me some links or any info?

You can sub to my YT channel: click
Dang I just saw this pop up on YT and looked so damn fun. Wanted to give it a try next league but just saw your note saying it's dead... Maybe it could still be viable with warden and shocking? Or less spells, but higher level? There's gotta be a way!!
"
Goldmine6671 wrote:
There's gotta be a way!!

It technically still functions, but the game engine can't handle it, which is a direct result from too low damage because mobs won't die fast enough. Trust me, I've been playing this type of build since 2016. You still have classic Ward Loop to fall back on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info