40/40 Affliction Club Gather Up

Had a good time on SSF this time, got all 40 done 3 weeks ago or so, just in time to play some Escape from Tarkov for the new wipe.

My last challenges was to get the last ultimatum inscriptions and a logbook with a boss in it. Pretty easy overall I think.

Glad I was playing SSF though, trade is ridiculous this time around.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Made it!

My last challenge was Uber Uber Elder.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last thing I did was run Infused Beachhead.

Bragging about 40 challenges...wow.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Had a good time on SSF this time, got all 40 done 3 weeks ago or so, just in time to play some Escape from Tarkov for the new wipe.

My last challenges was to get the last ultimatum inscriptions and a logbook with a boss in it. Pretty easy overall I think.

Glad I was playing SSF though, trade is ridiculous this time around.

40/40 was pretty quick this league. And I spent most of my time (again) in Ruthless this league. Finished 48/48 but still waiting for GGG to fix Ruthless display bug for it to show.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Done again : my last one was collecting altars.
Pretty fair, I'd say. My last one was Grand Gripping Grail. I did Bestiary Bosses. I resorted to buying the crappy Trialmaster challenge, because I didn't get him to spawn in over 100 fully completed T16 Ultimatums.
"
SpectralLynx wrote:
Pretty fair, I'd say. My last one was Grand Gripping Grail. I did Bestiary Bosses. I resorted to buying the crappy Trialmaster challenge, because I didn't get him to spawn in over 100 fully completed T16 Ultimatums.

but why is it all? Is a reward worth it for you?
Kind of a waste of time in my opinion
I was quite easy this time around, ultimatum was annoying as hell through
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Riorrrrrr wrote:
"
SpectralLynx wrote:

but why is it all? Is a reward worth it for you?
Kind of a waste of time in my opinion

TBH I usually go for 37+ challenges to get a humongous, glittering, gleaming totem pole in my hideout to marvel at. This time I actually replaced my trusty Seeker armor set with the Night Lotus set, because I love the looks and effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info