40/40 Affliction Club Gather Up

Here we go again boys gather up.

P.S My last challenge was the labyrinth chests
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 7:57:29 PM
what was your last challenge?
woop woop!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Almost here, only some altars to catch ....
Ho ho... my last challenge were scarabs used on maps.
Congratulations!

Altars are driving me nuts. After that, gonna go for level 100 and scarabs, probably. Can't stand lab runs anymore.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Congratulations!

Altars are driving me nuts. After that, gonna go for level 100 and scarabs, probably. Can't stand lab runs anymore.

On a side note, scarabs go together well with altars, because the best way to farm altars is growing hordes + 4 scarabs per map, which completes the scarab challenge
"
Xyel wrote:
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Congratulations!

On a side note, scarabs go together well with altars, because the best way to farm altars is growing hordes + 4 scarabs per map, which completes the scarab challenge

I didn't know that. Any tip on how to make that? As in what are the best scarabs to do so?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Last edited by DoctaLinker on Jan 13, 2024, 8:29:36 AM
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Congratulations!

I didn't know that. Any tip on how to make that? As in what are the best scarabs to do so?

The cheapest gilded ones. Growing hordes don't care.
i wish i knew this when i was doing my altar challenge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info