[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
MeTeC wrote:
What is scaling the range of blade blast ? I have the early setup and the range is lackluster so far.

Also in the same tutorial, you mention generating Arcanist Brand stack as you go from 3 to 5 ? I don't generate anything, is this normal ?

Hey! Blade Blast most importantly needs 10 stacks of BV to fire. This is achievable with having 3 Arcanist Brands out, which now trigger 4 times to give up to 10 stacks.

Did you cast activate Automation - Brand Recall? :O
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Going to give this a go, I think. Following the early pob to start probably. Even on the early POB can effectively use Perfect Crime flame/flesh and go Assassin, right? (Flame flesh was only like 1.5 div)

A little worried about Ralakesh's availability since they're still like 12-14 div, but I'll get there eventually I guess. Everything else seems affordable unique wise.

I figured I'd go ahead and plug in Entropic Devastation and try to go impale route until currency falls in my lap to go cold convert.

I don't plan on taking the archmage route at all as it's completely different gear and likely competes with the ice nova folks somewhat.
love the build very fun. but got a question what 5 flasks do you use
Hi Primaeva, Really like the concept! I have taken a Low-mid budget of it with 1 link only (crest of desire) with a bit tanky with a lot of QOL. I know this is not yet optimum but it can still delete Pinnacle bosses.

https://pobb.in/sG-e0ofJvVoY

QOLs:
- Bit tankier as it has 4800 base life
- no need 6 links!
- 100% avoid to bleed, Poison & Corrupted blood (mastery)
- With allocated Brine king upgrade - Freeze immune, mastery to max power charge shock immune
- You have open 2x 6 socket items (very flexible
- You can change the phys mastery + Yugul to be reflect immune
- Flexibility with armor as you don't need to find max life mods (since you are using Utula's)
- Unlucky hits (Lori's lantern)
- Immune to Crits (since assasin)
- I added a CWDT so you get BV even you are surrounded and forgot to cast
- OPEN CHEST MASTERY! helps find extra gold this 3.25 league

Down side:
- sometimes not enough Mana / ES (i try to solve it with Vaal Clarity tech for emergency)

The only high priced stuff here:
1 - Impale Watcher's eye
2 - Forb Flesh /Flame Perfect Crime

The AOE is on-par with Sabo due to extra quality from Crest of desire.

added: i used cinderswallow with es on kill and made it more easier to map.

Thank you!
Last edited by zynthee on Aug 5, 2024, 11:54:02 PM
"
Going to give this a go, I think. Following the early pob to start probably. Even on the early POB can effectively use Perfect Crime flame/flesh and go Assassin, right? (Flame flesh was only like 1.5 div)

A little worried about Ralakesh's availability since they're still like 12-14 div, but I'll get there eventually I guess. Everything else seems affordable unique wise.

I figured I'd go ahead and plug in Entropic Devastation and try to go impale route until currency falls in my lap to go cold convert.

I don't plan on taking the archmage route at all as it's completely different gear and likely competes with the ice nova folks somewhat.

Hey! Holy cow, yes, Perfect Crime combo is literally 75c now for BOTH! (similar prices to before I made the build... Which shot it to 20+ div per D:)

So, good to be out of the meta train radar :)

Good call on Archmage really, with the hype train being still with Archmage Hieros, and honestly, I enjoyed cold a LOT more.

I'm a little biffed by Ralakesh being so expensive, but I think 12 Div is a fair price. I deliberately stepped away from Ralakesh to see how the build would feel. While I don't mind the damage loss so much, losing the SPEED from the Frenzy cast and attack speed was the big one. And this league, with Endurance Charges being so awesome, they are really worth the buy.

Enjoy my friend! The build is no longer in a budget spot, but I think it does okay for its range now! (With pseudo tankiness from Endurance charges. Maybe even go 6 charges.)

Mana though, may suck a little!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hey really enjoying the build, so much ways to upgrade your gear.

Like I said before the league started as an Archmage. Had some good gear at the end. Saw your posts yesterday and switched to Assassin with Forbidden jewel combo. Like it a lot.
https://pobb.in/QdXDkHY69aGw

But only 90 because I died a lot even with good ehp on PoB with elusive, MoM, Assassin. Might need more defensives vith ailments immune or more armor/evasion.

Finally switched to impale version today with Ralakesh etc (don't mind the atziri's promise didn't have time to replace it yet). Will continue to upgrade this version.
https://pobb.in/teULex2Xs3sP

Tripled my damage, and way more survivability. Having max endurance/frenzy/power charges is really a game changer.

Thank you for the great build
Last edited by Negi24 on Aug 7, 2024, 10:16:57 AM
I have transitioned into the Cold build trying to follow everything on this page as best as I could. But I am running into a few problems, Vitality and Petrified Blood arent active due to mana reserves, so curious how to fix that or re-allocation of skill points I could do. DMG isnt a big problem for me, just the sustain is pretty rough, I dont know if my AOE is as big as it should be or if I just did everything early. Been alot of fun otherwise

https://pobb.in/s5cuOv8oAIP0
"
WeHaveFallen wrote:
I have transitioned into the Cold build trying to follow everything on this page as best as I could. But I am running into a few problems, Vitality and Petrified Blood arent active due to mana reserves, so curious how to fix that or re-allocation of skill points I could do. DMG isnt a big problem for me, just the sustain is pretty rough, I dont know if my AOE is as big as it should be or if I just did everything early. Been alot of fun otherwise

https://pobb.in/s5cuOv8oAIP0

Hey I came up with something life that https://pobb.in/DExr7IKoTrFd
You reserve life with Arrogance - vitality (lvl10) - Flesh and Stone.
Need to take the Sovereignty cluster to the left for mana reservation to get hatred - Skitterbots - petrified blood to just get 1 unerserved mana with en enlighten 3.

I think you have the wrong Militant Faith, yours doesn't give Inner Conviction.

For you AOE, you need more power charges because of Vast Power in your medium cluster.
You need to anoint something else because you max frenzy charge = max power charge with your amulet, like another Power charge (infused) or endurance charge (stamina)

Hope it helps
Last edited by Negi24 on Aug 8, 2024, 9:11:19 AM
tried this skill again this league, attempted a tankier version that uses full ele shifting and frenzy/endurance charge stacking

dps is ok but juicy rares take a bit to kill and i miss runebinder
cruelty is a temporary support, neglected to recolor my chest after realizing cold to fire was pob bait

character is jungpoosaybait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info