[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
qug wrote:
I pray that this build is still solid for friday bcs i am going to try it for the first time after watching it being played so many times lol :D

Hey! You did?? Was it that common? Haha. It's ultimately a jank build that can go pretty fast and hard, but it's not everyone's cup of tea!

A quick scan of the patch notes hints at no overt nerfs. Divine Blessing gone is one. No changes to Saboteur.

I have to say thought, after building it without Ralakesh and even using Archmage as a prop, the build is probably a 75% at MOST. It's only something you should play if you have played everything else and want to use weird mechanics in a build. For most other players, it's too much work for only average gains.

The ONLY thing it has going for it is - looks like a circle league, and this one SMASHES circle leagues hard because just knocks out the entire area so quickly. :D Also, maybe since melee will be the hype train now, the spellcaster stuff will be cheaper.

So, as much as I am biased - I hope you enjoy a great league trying out some of the newfangled gems!!

Hey, so you won't update it for 3.25 ?

I wanted to leaguestart with it.
"
qug wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
qug wrote:
I pray that this build is still solid for friday bcs i am going to try it for the first time after watching it being played so many times lol :D

Hey! You did?? Was it that common? Haha. It's ultimately a jank build that can go pretty fast and hard, but it's not everyone's cup of tea!

A quick scan of the patch notes hints at no overt nerfs. Divine Blessing gone is one. No changes to Saboteur.

I have to say thought, after building it without Ralakesh and even using Archmage as a prop, the build is probably a 75% at MOST. It's only something you should play if you have played everything else and want to use weird mechanics in a build. For most other players, it's too much work for only average gains.

The ONLY thing it has going for it is - looks like a circle league, and this one SMASHES circle leagues hard because just knocks out the entire area so quickly. :D Also, maybe since melee will be the hype train now, the spellcaster stuff will be cheaper.

So, as much as I am biased - I hope you enjoy a great league trying out some of the newfangled gems!!

Thanks for the honest reply :D. i used to love BF+BB in 3.14 when explode chest was still a thing.
So i really wanted to try this one this league but if its only 75% of its power your prob right for me to try something different than this :D

Oh! I biffed that explanation.

It's actually 92% of it's previous power - Ralakesh versions even gained free random tankiness from having 3/4 Endurance Charges.

100% > 95% because Hatred got taken down a peg. Fortunately for us, we ARE a physical base build so the increase from 25% gained to 39% gained as makes it not as bad. If you ran Archmage, doesn't affect you at all.

Across the board Divine Blessing got kicked so I wouldn't factor that into this build in particular.

When I said 75%, I meant across builds as a whole, as in, 90% builds are must-play, 80% builds are just all around very pleasant and perform admirably with few kinks. This is slightly below that.

It's still better than a 60% build which is expensive and kinda slow or unsatisfying. But it ain't no 80% build. I think objectivity on builds is healthy for the game and I wouldn't shill it! (That said I'm playing it HAH, I LOVE THE AOE AND SHATTER)

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Negi24 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
qug wrote:

Hey, so you won't update it for 3.25 ?

I wanted to leaguestart with it.

Oh! I will!!! I don't discontinue builds unless they get nerfed mechanically or broken (or fall to 60% of output or something.)

The build survived almost fully intact (losing Divine Blessing + a bit of Hatred power which applies to every caster and or cold build). Might be super cheap even.

Do you need any info in particular for leaguestart? Happy to answer them!
"
primaeva wrote:

Oh! I will!!! I don't discontinue builds unless they get nerfed mechanically or broken (or fall to 60% of output or something.)

The build survived almost fully intact (losing Divine Blessing + a bit of Hatred power which applies to every caster and or cold build). Might be super cheap even.

Nice thank you.
I will follow your "LEAGUE START LEVELLING SECTION" until I switch to BBoU
"

It's actually 92% of it's previous power - Ralakesh versions even gained free random tankiness from having 3/4 Endurance Charges.

100% > 95% because Hatred got taken down a peg. Fortunately for us, we ARE a physical base build so the increase from 25% gained to 39% gained as makes it not as bad. If you ran Archmage, doesn't affect you at all.

Across the board Divine Blessing got kicked so I wouldn't factor that into this build in particular.

When I said 75%, I meant across builds as a whole, as in, 90% builds are must-play, 80% builds are just all around very pleasant and perform admirably with few kinks. This is slightly below that.

It's still better than a 60% build which is expensive and kinda slow or unsatisfying. But it ain't no 80% build. I think objectivity on builds is healthy for the game and I wouldn't shill it! (That said I'm playing it HAH, I LOVE THE AOE AND SHATTER)

Oh i just misunderstood your entire explaination then :D i will keep an eye out on the update and will be looking forward to explode the entire screen!
Appreciate you taking ur time to reply i never used the forums to post etc so thanks.
"
primaeva wrote:

the hatred nerf doesnt put the archmage version in a better spot?

i really wanted to try this version, im just not sure what will be the ceilling without adorned. You think its a good build for 4 stones + first week of mapping? T17's were nerfed a loot too, maybe it can even be a good t17 farmer?
"
frozen00 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

the hatred nerf doesnt put the archmage version in a better spot?

i really wanted to try this version, im just not sure what will be the ceilling without adorned. You think its a good build for 4 stones + first week of mapping? T17's were nerfed a loot too, maybe it can even be a good t17 farmer?

I think Archmage just added another button (Arcane Cloak) to the already 1.5 button playstyle. 1.5 is okay with a lot of people, but push it over to 2.5 and it becomes a bit much. It added a bit of situational tankiness, sure, but ultimately the Hatred / cold version just turns out to be a safer experience because you hit hard enough to freeze even super rares permanently!

That said, with Increased Duration becoming MORE duration, I guess the 1.5-button becomes even closer and closer to a 1.25. If you really don't mind buttons, yeah, Archmage is okay, but with Perandus Pact gone I can't see going through all that trouble just to lack Freeze.
"
primaeva wrote:

Hey I'm back. I read some of the posts on this thread and I have made a plan to follow with what everyone said.

1) Follow your leveling guide https://pobb.in/pSxINapui1bI
2) At 75-80 switch to BBoU archmage version because more tanky https://pobb.in/BSFh6jT0vGx_
3) Swap to Crit version and continue on the expensive version https://pobb.in/BLJ_DPDEqrH2
4) Switch to Impale or Cold version

We use Petrified Blood and another aura with Prism Guardian so we can become LL and overleech with helm corruption or Velako's Sign ring or clusters
Getting Perandus Pact with lightning damage over thread of hope ?

I got a few questions.
Do we still kill all Bandits ?
In what order do you take your Ascendancies ?
With Explosives Expert, how do you burn ennemies ? And Chill ? without skitterbots, is it only with Frostblink?
Do we keep Brand Recall low level ?

Tell me if I got something wrong
Last edited by Negi24 on Jul 25, 2024, 8:43:01 PM
"
Negi24 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

Hey I'm back. I read some of the posts on this thread and I have made a plan to follow with what everyone said.

1) Follow your leveling guide https://pobb.in/pSxINapui1bI
2) At 75-80 switch to BBoU archmage version because more tanky https://pobb.in/BSFh6jT0vGx_
3) Swap to Crit version and continue on the expensive version https://pobb.in/BLJ_DPDEqrH2
4) Switch to Impale or Cold version

We use Petrified Blood and another aura with Prism Guardian so we can become LL and overleech with helm corruption or Velako's Sign ring or clusters
Getting Perandus Pact with lightning damage over thread of hope ?

I got a few questions.
Do we still kill all Bandits ?
In what order do you take your Ascendancies ?
With Explosives Expert, how do you burn ennemies ? And Chill ? without skitterbots, is it only with Frostblink?
Do we keep Brand Recall low level ?

Tell me if I got something wrong

Hey!

Perandus Pact I believe is gonezo, one more reason to NOT become Archmage and instead go classic spell impale right into cold conversion. EDIT: Ah - it's called The Light of Meaning now. It's definitely still worth it then from a power level perspective, but boy, it's going to cost a ton!

I think the spell impale gloves will be much cheaper this league to start since the hype train will be on melee builds.

Bandits - I recommend movement speed, really, Ralakesh needs all the MS it can get, more value for us than any build that uses 30-35% MS boots.

Nothing's changed, you need Triggerbots first, everything else is up to you. Born in the Shadows is good if you want to push reds early with crappy gear. Explosives Expert only if you go crit really.

Explosives Expert - burn can be inflicted by added a little bit of fire damage on a ring, or Infernal Legion on Skitterbots.

Brand Recall must ALWAYS be maxed - it's one of the biggest QoL increases. It's Arcanist Brand that's level 1, always. And Blade Vortex!

Good luck, Exile!
Last edited by primaeva on Jul 28, 2024, 1:13:37 PM
What is scaling the range of blade blast ? I have the early setup and the range is lackluster so far.

Also in the same tutorial, you mention generating Arcanist Brand stack as you go from 3 to 5 ? I don't generate anything, is this normal ?
Last edited by MeTeC on Jul 29, 2024, 8:21:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info