[3.25] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

When Volatility and lightning penetrate better then ice bite and trinity?

On poe ninja the most dmg is Volatility and LP but if use it in this setup it will give less dmg
"
Yezechiel wrote:
Can anyone tell me what we are to gain from the lethal pride Timeless jewel?

I tried a bunch of them as plenty of people use them, yet I cant figure out the what the benefit is.

You get str (needed to remove passives) double dmg and fire res but i think most are just using it for fire res?
"
dftz1 wrote:
When Volatility and lightning penetrate better then ice bite and trinity?

On poe ninja the most dmg is Volatility and LP but if use it in this setup it will give less dmg

"
Currently I don't use Ice bite and trinyt anymore, because I'm already on MB and I want to have a better sigle target with VOL and LP, you apply more shock effect and have more penetration. With Ice bite, you have perma onsl because of the unique flask, and perma freezing for clear, if you look at the last two pobs I posted the difference is only that one is better for uber and the other is better for tier 17.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Having a blast with this build so far, thank you!

I'm at the final version right now, working towards the uber version.

What atlas farming strategy are you guys using? Would love it if someone shared their atlas tree and scarab/whatever setup.

Thanks again (:
How to improve survivability without investing a mirror?

Sure it's cool to see 250k eHP number, but this number is cheated with Rumi's Replica which lasts less than 1 sec.
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
Can anyone suggest an alternative set of Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame jewels? Opportunistic is still too expensive for me
Same here with the Forbidden Jewels way to expensive atm....also The Light of Meaning is it really worth its around 25-29 divs???
"
eisman wrote:
Same here with the Forbidden Jewels way to expensive atm....also The Light of Meaning is it really worth its around 25-29 divs???

Yes, this jewel is definitely worth the survivability it adds. It's better to get it first and then start saving for the Forbidden jewels.
"
rowing wrote:
"
eisman wrote:

Yes, this jewel is definitely worth the survivability it adds. It's better to get it first and then start saving for the Forbidden jewels.

The light of meaning is 33+ divines this is insane if you aint braindead nolifer, who doing 200 maps per hour.
:(
The main problem or the build is incoming physical damage - the max allowed hit is pretty low - around 15-19k - I mean, with turned off all cheesed temporary non-permanent stuff, like Remi's replica or Immortal Call

Such low hit making impossible not only juced t17 mapping, but t16 and even t15 and with 'juced' I mean juced - with titanic legend scarabs and other pretty stuff.
Because every phys rare mob would literally oneshot you. Especially with boosted attack speed and Accuracy.

Regular rare maps should be fine tho, even t17 (but without crazy mods)
Last edited by SilverWF on Aug 20, 2024, 6:22:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info