[3.25] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

on the cluster jewel we need Veteran Defender and what else Calamitous or something else?

Which wand is better culling strike or +power charge and elemental penetration ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 31, 2024, 11:09:54 AM
Power Siphon already has Culling Strike, first wand is useless.
Chance to gain power charge is useless as well. Ele pen is good.
How do we get the 111 strenght required for the red gem skills and how do we fix the resistances?
I would also like to know how do we play this build? In his youtube video he has Sigil of Power casted as an aura, it is up and running . You can see it in top left corner and also running as an aura at the bottom right at the spells bar. Am I missing something. I am totaly new with this kind of spells, never used them before.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 31, 2024, 3:48:41 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
How do we get the 111 strenght required for the red gem skills and how do we fix the resistances?
I would also like to know how do we play this build? In his youtube video he has Sigil of Power casted as an aura, it is up and running . You can see it in top left corner and also running as an aura at the bottom right at the spells bar. Am I missing something. I am totaly new with this kind of spells, never used them before.

-Sigil of Power não é uma aura, é apenas um buff.
-111 Str, já foi resolvido, e estará na proxima atualização da build.
Last edited by xXMatadorXx on Aug 1, 2024, 8:05:15 PM
How do I get these socket colors on armor? Is there a recipe?
Happy Birthday!

Why Frostblink + Void Manipulation? Why not Dash + Second Wind?

Edit:

Also, what do you think about CWDT + Wave of Conviction (for exposure) and we can add something else like Detonate Dead or Enfeeble or Creeping Frost.

And why are we using Willclash after getting Graven's Secret belt? Do we still have power charges somehow?
Last edited by Wormfrizzer on Aug 4, 2024, 10:49:58 PM
Was a cool build to do all challenges ty!
"
Wormfrizzer wrote:
Happy Birthday!

Why Frostblink + Void Manipulation? Why not Dash + Second Wind?

Edit:

Also, what do you think about CWDT + Wave of Conviction (for exposure) and we can add something else like Detonate Dead or Enfeeble or Creeping Frost.

And why are we using Willclash after getting Graven's Secret belt? Do we still have power charges somehow?

Yes, we have maximum power, frenzy,endurance charges count thanks to the ralakesh boots
You seem to be right. Why the frostblink though?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info